View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 01:08 AM

Default I want to learn new things!!

Sitting at a bar one evening one of the cute young staff asked me if I was single - she knew I was at the time and had recently broken up with my ex, I was about 25 and she was at least 18 as per the law to work in a bar. I asked her why the questions and her answer was could she call to my place one day or even after work. I knew that she had some interest in me then but I was a little nervous at the age thing which was stupid looking back (she was just finishing Highschool equivalent exams, and all students wear uniforms until the day they leave school). I said sure, call me when nearly finished and Id walk back t meet here s she wouldnt be walking latr at night on her own.

I was teasing her a bit about me being the older guy and what would her folks say and her reply was I dont care, "I just want to learn new things"!!! That had me stunned for a moment as she was hot and popular but when I asked what 'new things' did she mean as i'd never have had her pinned as having zero experience! Turned out she'd Kissed a couple of guys and that was it. I couldn't decide whether to be gentle and slow or let things get feisty. I basically asked how she imagined her first time and she said kind, loving and stuff. Did as asked but with things like kissing and sop off still in the hall as its always a turn on having a girl walk up the stairs to the bedroom in kickers or nothing. Ended up being great for both as we had to both learn what we were in to. She lost her virginity, gave and got oral for the first time. Took a shower together before she had to go. We spend quite a bit of time together over the next few weeks. When she had her period then I stuck a finger in her ass to no reaction , 2nd finger to a cheeky grin so we got over the period issue as she wanted to try anal then. Took some serious mental control not to embarrass myself within 2 seconds. She said it was a but uncomfortable but was 1st time wo would try again another time.

She turned out to be a complete rocket, no knickers when out for a meal, one time she took everything off in the ladies room and walked home with just a coat that went to her knee and not another stitch, including havig to get a taxi. She wanted to experiment with some mild bdsm, blindfolded, tied up. Got her first vibe which complemented anal from then on. By summer end she was moving away to University bu it was some summer based on a chatup tpe line of 'I want to learn new things!'
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pawny For This Useful Post: