View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM

Thanked 4,837 Times in 923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
If you visit one of the several hundred beaches here in Spain, I would say that you have a better than 50-50 chance of seeing pretty under 25 Y.O. girls fully naked, either in a group, with boyfriends or even by themselves.

We are also talking 'natural girls' too, not the tatoo covered enhanced 'stripper' type that I have seen in the Haulover beach photos on the net.
I've never been to a nude beach. I have no interest in stripper types, exhibitionists, or swingers. I think that is why I love the "Lola Loves The Beach" series so much. They are just ordinary cuties (and some not so cute) who go naked on the beach not because they seek attention, but because they enjoy being nude and are comfortable with their bodies to the point they do not care who sees their naked loveliness.

I cannot imagine how nice it would be to be able to go to a nearby beach any day of the week and see attractive naked women. I live close to a small lake with a beach. The only people there are housewives and their kids and some juvenile teens. I have no interest in that kind of thing, so I don't go to that beach ever unless I'm walking by it getting some exercise.

That Jackass has captured some very attractive women at the beaches in Spain. It's a shame his camera work and video editing are so terrible. That idiot zooms in on the crotches of women who are walking, cutting off their heads and the rest of their bodies from the shots. You can't zoom in very well on a moving subject. The 3 minute butt crack closeups are a waste.

Pedro, I know you are hesitant to shoot video. I can't say I blame you. But if I were in a similar situation as you, I'd get a HD miniature video camera and just point it in a direction and hope to capture something good. There is little risk of getting caught and at least there is a chance of capturing something interesting.

I'm sure I am not the only one who plans to go on a nude beach tour around the world some day. When you people mention good beaches with attractive nude women, I keep the name of the beach so I have a list of possible places to visit. Koktebel is definitely on my list. I wish I could find out the beaches where the Lola series were shot and where some of the Jackass ones where shot. I've seen videos from Jackass where everyone is nude including some hot women in their early 20s or late teens. I suspect that it is a private nude mandatory beach. But I have no way of knowing if people don't mention the names of the beaches.
The Following User Says Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post: