Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:09 AM

Default out of college

I live quite close to a college where the girls have to wear a skirt , blazer and blouse uniform. The colours are blue and gold. I always ended up at the bus stop round about the time the senior girls, ages around 18, came out of school. Since the regulation skirt length was short, and they could opt for either straight or pleated skirts; most of them went for the pleated ones - more ventilation I suppose! I was waiting for the opportunity to see up them.
One day, it was blowing a gale, and as they waited for the bus I took a step back, waiting for the next gust. It came and I had a view of about six butts all together. They all had underwear on, but some had tiny white thongs, others more traditional blue panties to match their skirts. As luck would have it, their modesties were exposed, and skirts raised for quite a few seconds...and I quickly became "raised" as well!
Another day I managed to position myself right under one of the girls with the shapliest legs and shortest skirts as she went up the stairs (the buses were double decker). Her skirt flared out as she was climbing the steps, and since I was virtually right underneath her, I could see front, back and right underneath her. She had tiny panties on, which had wedged up into her bum crack. I even saw a few pubes as well as a little of her pussy lips. As she got to the top of the steps, I think she became aware that she was being upskirted, and tried to pull her skirt closer to her. But it was all too late. She looked really embarrassed and even I had to try hard not to let my excitement show.
There is something incredibly sexy about girls unintentionally showing their undies. Posing is one thing, but getting genuinely accidental views on a regular basis like that is fantastic, and well worth seeking out.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to markfox For This Useful Post: