Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:20 AM

Default Another upskirt story...

About a year ago, I was in town and in a small eating area. I saw this brunette girl with green eyes, probably around 20 wearing a short cream and black dress, which more looked like a nightgown!! It turned out her dress was quite short too!! Anyway something made me look in her direction and yes she was sitting facing me and she was wearing white cotton knickers and not really trying to cover her V, despite the fact her legs were almost completely closed. She then attempted to cover with a bag on her lap until the bag fell off and she had to pick her bag up. This made her have to open her legs right up and saw her white knickers glow at me and even saw a couple of pubic hairs out the sides. Yes please I thought!! She left and didn't see her again until later when I happened to be wanting to go up an escalator and I happened to see the same girl again!! Anyway I saw that she wanted to go up, and yes I admit!! So I did follow her strategically as I wanted to have a look and wow were her knickers amazing from behind!! She had an amazing arse also!! What a day!! Cheers!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post: