View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:19 AM

Thumbs up practically naked on holiday

Mine does often go out without any underwear on holiday. I suppose because she feels safer in a country where nobody knows her.

When she does, she normally put on a really tight top and a short skirt. Then we go out and have dinner quitly and afterwards we go to a club or a public place and then she 'accidently' flashes her pussy whenever she sees a chance. She knows that turns us on both. First time she did that was in Paris some 10 years ago. But she has done it ever since.

We especially enjoy doing it in quiet city parks where we just go and sit on a bench facing preferably a group of guys. Only once we were followed by a guy in Poland, calling here a dirty wh*re.

Last time she did it was last summer in Spain. She went to a shop to by a nice coton summer dress. When she put it on the next day, she decided to wear it without any underwear. As you can see in the pic she kinda liked walking around like that in the beginning, but after a while it seemed to be a miscalculation from her part because:

1. in good sunlight the dress was quite seethrough
2. it was hot, when she sweated it sticked on her body revealing even more
3. her tits really looked saggy and her nipples poked through, which turned me on, along with a lot of spaniards and tons of tourist, I noticed
4. the dress was quite short, she really couldn't bent over without revealing a bit of her pussy

Unfortunately for her we had a long day ahead and were miles away from our hotel, so she couldn't go and chance until the evening. By then all of Barcelona had seen my wife practically nude
Attached Thumbnails
dress.jpg  
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to SVM For This Useful Post: