View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
When my first wife and I were dating we went to an amusment park. My wife was Italian, had huge tits, with big nipples, that were already starting to get saggy at the age of twenty. She never wore panties, but she usually wore a bra. On this day she had on a pair of cut off blue jean shorts and a tan T-shirt, for some reason she went braless that day. We were on a ride where you stood against the walls and it would spin fast and hold you to the wall while the floor of the ride would drop out from under you. While we were pinned aginst the wall I noticed her tits were getting higher and higher, until they were pressed against her chin, also the front of her t-shirt had rose up to where it just coverd her tits. As the ride slowed her tits fell back down to their usual position.

Later in the day we rode a ride called White Water Rapids, it was a big round raft that went through rapids and water falls. We both got soaked by one of the water falls, It made my wifes shirt almost transparent. You could see her tits, and her nipples where hard as rocks, being that it was a cool fall day. When we got off the ride, it took quite awhile for her shirt to dry. As we were walking around, I noticed quite a few men checking her out. I told her about her shirt being see thru, and guys where checking her out. She told me she didn't care, and said let them look. This was one of the first times I got turned on by having my wife show off for other men. It must of also turned her on because on the ride home she actually gave me roadhead, and let me finger her pussy.
I wish I would have been at Kennywood that day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mclellan83 For This Useful Post: