Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:51 PM

Default DIY !

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyman View Post
My wife does something I think is pretty hot. She goes about once a month to this fancy spa. Occasionally she gets a massage. She just recently told me that when she gets her massage she's topless and wearing only panties. No towel. Not just when she's on her stomach but when she's on her back as well. Her masseur is male and one of the owners. Linda thinks this is normal and it's just like when the doctor sees her.

It turns me on when I imagine her laying topless and oiled up with this guy.
One of our favorite things to do is for me to give my wife a massage (role playing) and she starts out with just a towel over her and me in a skimpy pair of shorts...I massage her back with baby oil and work my way down to her ass and add more oil and run my fingers up the inside of her legs to her pussy...after finger fucking her and her squeezing my by then hard on through my shorts I have her turn over where I apply more oil to her tits and she takes me deep into her mouth and throat and we 69...by this time we are both oiled up and are ready to fuck. When we have reached the point of no return I cum in her mouth and on her face and kiss so we taste each other's juices and lay there until we have enough strength to take a shower. Why not Do It Yourselves !
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post: