View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982morgan View Post
Running through a town naked sounds awesome. That's definitely a keeper. Should she run straight home? Or should she face some obstacles on her way?
Glad you like the idea! I'm still thinking of how it would work out exactly. As far as how Blossom would get home, I'm thinking it should start out with her hiding and no one seeing her so that the tension builds up, but gradual obstacles eventually force her out into the open for the full humiliation. And then the long streak home, drawn out to REALLY get the humiliation, all the way until she gets home.

As for HOW she ends up buck naked, I do have a small idea. Instead of it being a result of a prank or a prank gone wrong from the girls, it maybe could involve Mojo Jojo battling her and using a ray gun that accidentally gets set on low so that it only destroys her clothes, including her shoes and socks (Cause we want her COMPLETELY naked). Or, if you want to make Mojo Jojo into a pervert, have him use a ray gun intentionally designed to strip girls or destroy their clothes. Whatever you prefer. I'll try to think of a few more scenarios for you to consider.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowfang5678 For This Useful Post: