Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 07:44 AM

This just keeps on getting better and better. I'm hoping that once the summer kicks in fully and your wife's friends start coming around to tan that she tells them about Han so he can come over while they're there. Of course, your wife may want to keep her friendship with Han to herself and not share ;-)

I think all of us at one or another have missed some playtime that our wives have had when we left the room. For me, it was at a cabin in the Smokies with another couple. The wives started playing together naked on the couch when the other husband slipped behind his wife and started spooning her while my wife was going down on her. His cock was right in my wife's face and he couldn't seem to get the right angle so my wife reached down and guided him into his wife's pussy, then continued to work her clit with her tongue. I was recording all this action and then the battery on the camcorder died. I went to get another one and couldn't have been gone more than 5 minutes. Upon my return, I noticed my wife had her head on the other wife's stomach, watching them fuck. It wasn't until later that I learned as soon as I left the room, the other husband "accidentally" slipped his cock out of his wife and into my wife's mouth. My wife was shocked and thought it was an accident at first so she just slipped him back into his wife. A couple of strokes later, it happened again. This time she took the opportunity to suck him a couple of times before she slipped him back into his wife. At this point, she said she was actually getting aroused and waiting for it to happen again. When it didn't, she looked up at the other husband and just opened her mouth slightly, giving him an invitation this time. He pulled out but didn't put it in my wife's mouth. She said he just smiled at her and bobbed his cock in front of her. My wife said she just gave him an evil grin and went after his cock. While she sucked him, she could feel his wife running her hand over her hair. My wife took this as approval from her and really turned it on with her husband's cock moving her hand down to stroke his balls while she got him really close. Of course with all the action we'd seen between the wives up to this point, I'm sure it wasn't going to take much. When he announced he was almost there, they heard me coming back and my wife pulled off him and left his cock twitching and jerking. She then put him back inside his wife and laid her head on her stomach to watch the action. I wondered why he didn't last long in his wife and now I knew. I sure wish I could have seen that 5 minutes though. Sorry for the detour, I had to take a quick trip down memory lane. I'm back on track now.

I think your wife is feeling very comfortable around Han now. This last pool time and her being mostly sober seems to prove that. Because of his age and his politeness, she doesn't see him as a threat and neither should you. But don't underestimate him either. I think that if old Han gets the chance and feels that he can perform, he will take it further if the right moment presents itself. Especially given the fact that you said he was a player at one time. I'm sure he never thought he'd have a chance to play with another woman as sexy as your wife and this brings back lots of memories for him. If he gets your wife in the right mood and opportunity presents itself, you may be watching more than just Han giving your wife an orgasm.

And thanks for the updates. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I really enjoy reading about your adventures and hope to continue hearing about them. But now you have my curiosity piqued. How do you plan on manipulating things?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post: