Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:17 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

The over thinking has definitely been going on with the wife. Even after my telling her about our conversation and reactions during the conversation she is hesitant. One thing that has occurred I'd that Han has fought me in the front yard once and the back yard once. We had very casual conversations about work, yards and families.

He did sort of ask if my wife was upset with his actions. I was honest and told him of her reluctance to act freely around the house at the risk of upsetting he and his wife. He again was apologetic and assured me to tell my wife that they are also private people and our activities will not alarm neither his wife nor him. That was all that was said of the situation. We moved on to work from there.

He is actually very inquisitive about us. In a nice way. Very proper and respectful with questions and responses. Nothing sexual. By the way he is 71 and his wife 70. Retired. I think I like him already in my three meetings. I did offer him a beer once and he does not drink.

Yesterday was a beautiful warm day. We spent most of it outside by the pool. She wore her one piece. Don't get me wrong it's sexy but not on the same planet as her bikinis or nude. I requested but she remains hesitant even after telling her of Mr Hans followup conversations. Oh well.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: