Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 04:50 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I made it a point to try and "happen" upon my neighbor for several days. As I said I do not see them often so it was difficult. Saw his wife on several occasions but did the wave of acknowledgement. Finally the weather broke and I was out moving limbs and debris to the street when he came out and down the drive to his mailbox. I approached him and introduced myself excusing the extremely long time of no contact or introduction.

I would attempt his name but have no idea what he said it was other than is sounded as if it started with an H. So I will call him Han in tribute to star wars. He and his wife are from Japan. Retired from auto industry and they decided to remain in the US. They have children but not in the US. That was pretty much our small talk other than he seemed interested in my company and how I run it.

After dispensing with the pleasantries, I politely asked if our back yard activities were intruding on his quiet home. He nervously said not at all. Granted he is barely five foot tall and I'm close to six foot five I then ask if we are not disturbing him why is he spying on us with binoculars. He really got nervous and started stuttering as he stepped back from our conversation. He began to rapidly apologize for his behavior over and over as he looked down at his shoes.

I felt bad for him. He was genuinely embarrassed that I was confronting him. He was also very sorry that he was intruding on our privacy. Again apologizing over and over. I had to stop him and tell him everything was fine. This got him to stop. I said my wife has noticed him on occasions watch her/us from the window above the garage using binoculars. He again started to apologize but I stopped him. I said that we enjoy our time at home by the pool. We sometimes do this without clothing. I said we have friends that sometimes come by and they may also chose to go without clothing. I concluded with we enjoy our privacy and the previous owner of their home had no problems allowing us our privacy.

He said nothing. He just stood there looking at me. It was an awkward silence. I waited for his response. He started with he did intrude on our privacy by watching us and was very sorry for doing so. He assured me that he will not continue this behavior. I asked if his wife knew. His eyes darted to mine and he said no that he was the only one watching that his wife would never do that. After he completed his one thousandth apology, I said that I have no problem if he wanted to continue his watching.

He again just stood there looking at me. I told him my wife is reluctant to continue our activities because she does not want to offend our neighbors. He said that he did not want to be the reason we alter our activities and asked me to assure her that he will not continue his behavior. I told him that she will be happy to hear that they are not offended by her. By this time the conversation is getting relaxed somewhat. He said that he also believed that privacy is important and to assure my wife that they are very private people and will keep it that way. I again told him she will be glad to hear this.

I again explained that I have no problem with his watching but as long as he keeps it to himself and no photos we will get along fine. He asked me if I was saying that he could continue watching if he kept it to himself. I said that was up to him if he did not take pictures. This was the first time he smiled. He asked if my previous neighbor watched. I said yes. I also continued with a small lie. I said he actually came over once when my wife was alone sunbathing nude asking for his spare key that he locked himself out. He looked shocked.

In closing our conversation we agreed that he would maintain our privacy and I left it to him weather he wanted to watch or not.

From our conversation I believe he will continue to be a quiet spectator. I believe he really was intrigued that Mr John met my wife in person nude. That my be in his future. He seemed to be very nice and we will see how this goes. The next day after our conversation there are now blinds in the window above the garage.

My wife is still somewhat reluctant about our neighbors but was happy that we talked. With the change in weather rain and cold and work there has been no opportunity to be by the pool much less outside.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: