View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 01:12 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Nude beach time check

Wife and I were on a beach in Provincetown. It's not officially a nude beach, but after you walk across the breakwater you'll find a few people there nude. None were close by us, however. We had just stripped off and wife was standing up applying sun screen when we noticed an older, fully clothed, couple at the water's edge about 20 yards away. The guy leaves his wife and walks up to where we were standing. My wife was wearing nothing but her watch and so he asked her, "What time is it?" He had dark glasses on, so I couldn't see where he was looking, but it was either at her very large breasts or her shaved lips (bush on top). He then walked back down to his wife who you could tell was not pleased. My wife was slightly miffed, "As if he needed to know the time just now!"

Another time at a nudist resort, I was following my wife as we walked from the pool to the bathroom, dripping wet and of course, nude. An old guy sitting under a tree caught sight of her out of the corner of his eye, and jerked his head so fast I thought he'd get whiplash. Too funny.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post: