Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Twisted Bliss: Alexa Humiliates Everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 10:05 PM

Smackdown

Alexa Bliss comes down to the ring in her “Little Miss Bliss” top and her red and white ring trunks, showing off a great amount of ass cheek and showing off her big thighs. Alexa has a microphone and a huge smile on her face. She enters the ring and addresses the crowd.

Alexa: Last week, I completely and utterly humiliated two of the biggest bimbos in the history of pro wrestling. I made Maryse and Kelly Kelly look like the pathetic tramps they are. And as I'm sure you all remember, the stipulation of the match was that the losers had to be the servents of the winner. So over the last couple days, myself and Laycool have had Kelly and Maryse over my house for a little fun. Since both of them were so useless, they couldn't do much around the house for me, but we made sure to give them the kind of humiliation that I think everyone here will enjoy! I was nice enough to also bring WWE's camera crew so that all of you could see this in crystal clear HD. But before I show you, I think we need to bring the bimbos out to the ring to experience it again. So Layla, Michelle, time to bring'em out!

Laycool's music hits and Layla and Michelle come out smirking as they're holding long leashes. From behind them come Maryse and Kelly Kelly, both on their hands and knees with the leashes around their neck. Kelly's leash is being held by Layla and Kelly is merely in her black bra and panties. Michelle has the leash around Maryse's neck and Maryse is wearing a black pair of bra and panties that are a few sizes too small, just barely containing her massive breasts. With each crawl from Maryse, her big tits wobble back and forth. Layla and Michelle walk Kelly and Maryse to the ring and toss them in. Maryse and Kelly both sit on each side of Alexa, on their knees, as Alexa smirks and pats their heads.

Alexa: Now that the gang's all here, let's roll the footage!

We start with the WWE camera crew showing up to Alexa' door. Alexa lets them in and immediately brings them to the kitchen where Kelly Kelly is in just a white bra and thong, being forced by Michelle to wash a bunch of dirty dishes. Michelle keeps mockingly splashing Kelly's chest with the water and pulling on her hair.

Michelle: C'mon Smelly Kelly, there's gotta be something you can do right! Since you can't seem to do it with your hands, let's see if you can clean them with your face!

Michelle takes a dirty plate that has BBQ sauce and scraps of food left on it and puts it on the counter. She takes Kelly by the hair and after some protest from Kelly, rubs her face against the plate, back and forth, getting each side of Kelly's pretty face dirty. Alexa sneaks over and gives a smack on Kelly's unprotected ass, illiciting and a laugh from Michelle and herself. Alexa then walks towards the bathroom, where Layla is berating Maryse. Maryse is dressed in a skimpy french maid outfit and Layla is making her clean the entire bathroom. Layla mockingly knocks Maryse's breasts together from inside the top before yelling at her some more.

Layla: You missed a spot again! Right on the toilet bowl! You might be more clueless than Smelly Kelly!

Maryse bends over, right above the toilet but can't seem to find what Layla was talking about. Layla takes Maryse by the hair and dunks her face right into the toilet bowl and flushes, giving Maryse a swirlie. Alexa lifts up Maryse's skirt and spanks her while she's being dunked in the toilet water, smacking her so hard the fourth time that it leaves a red handprint on Maryse's left ass cheek. Layla finally lets her up and they laugh as they drag Maryse into the living room where Michelle is waiting with Kelly. Layla and Alexa strip off Maryse's maid outfit, leaving her in just a black undersized bra and a black thong. They drag her over to a treadmill and begin strapping her arms to the sides of it while Michelle tosses Kelly onto the coffee table, lying on her stomach.

Alexa: You see Maryse, ever since you came back to WWE we've noticed you've gotten a little...beefy. Just the other day your stamina in the ring with me was pathetic. You were huffing and puffing within seconds. So we're gonna help you. I know how hard it is for someone with such awful work ethic to try and lose weight. It's not like any other obstacle you've had in life, that can be solved by putting a cock between your tits. So we're gonna give you a little workout. Start it up, Lay!

Layla begins turning up the speed of the treadmill, making Maryse have to slowly jog at first. Alexa and Layla laugh as the sweat begins pouring down Maryse within seconds. Alexa then moves over to Kelly, where she takes Kelly by the hair and rubs her face against the table she's lying on.

Alexa: Ya see Kelly, we've found that you're so pathetic and inept, that your new job is to just lie here and be our new coffee table while Maryse gets a workout over here. We'll see if your pathetic skank ass can screw up something as simple as staying still.

Alexa and Michelle sit back on the couch where Alexa pulls out a bottle of wine. She grabs two glasses and pours them each one. But instead of drinking it, they leave the two glasses and open bottle of wine on Kelly's back. After just a few moments, Kelly squirms a little and the wine glasses both fall, spilling all over her back while the bottle spills onto her hair and then falls onto the floor, staining the rug. Alexa is irate as she stands up and swiftly slams her palm on Kelly's left ass cheek.

Alexa: That's a bad girl! We gave you the easiest task in the world and you still maanged to fuck this up. You should be ashamed of how useless you are Kelly!

Michelle begins spanking each of Kelly's ass cheeks while Alexa holds her under the chin.

Alexa: You ruined my rug. My favorite rug! You know what you're gonna do Kelly? You're gonna lick the stain off of it. If there's one thing you might be good at it's licking and sucking, so get on the floor and clean this crap up!

Alexa tips the table over, sending Kelly to the floor. Michelle takes Kelly by the hair and begins rubbing her face into the stain, making Kelly stick out her tongue and actually clean the rug. Meanwhile, Alexa heads back over to the treadmill where she immediately has to plug her nose.

Alexa: Oh god, what's that disgusting smell? I thought Kelly was supposed to be the one that smells like shit but I think I have a new name for you, Maryse. How does Ma-Reeks sound? Because you're over here sweating like a pig.

Alexa and Layla plug their noses as Layla turns up the speed of the treadmill again. Maryse is now fully running, completely covered in sweat and at a point where her tits are jiggling with every stride and her ass is bouncing with every movement. Layla mockingly hands Alexa a can of spray deodorant and begins spraying it all over Maryse, causing her to cough. Bliss reaches over and spanks Maryse's big ass but immediately regrets it as her hand is covered in sweat.

Alexa: God, you're disgusting Ma-Reeks. Is there any part of you that isn't sweating? I'll tell you what, I think I know a way we can air this skank out. Let's untie her.

Layla begins untying Maryse and Alexa immediately puts her foot out, tripping Maryse and sending her chest-first onto the conveyer, which rolls her off. Alexa takes Maryse by the hair and Layla and Michelle grab Kelly and send them out the front door onto the front yard. Michelle comes out with a gym bag that she puts down next to two trees. She pulls out handfuls of rope. Alexa comes over to Maryse and rips her bra right off, revealing her sweat covered breasts. She tries to crawl away, covering her breasts with one arm, as Alexa grabs her underwear and immediately yanks it off. Maryse tries to squirm away but Alexa picks her up by the hair, hits a DDT, knocking her out. Kelly gets her bra ripped off by Michelle and while she tries to cover her chest, Layla sneaks behind her and pulls off her thong. Layla hits a neckbreaker on the grass to Kelly, taking her out. Layla and Michelle stand Kelly and Maryse up against two trees that are next to each other and begin tying them to the trees. Layla and Michelle tie Kelly & Maryse's arms behind their back, their feet together and then wrap the ropes four times around each of their midsections to tie them to the tree. Alexa then gets an evil smirk and pulls out two large ballgags from the duffle bag. Michelle and Layla dump a little water on their heads to wake them up.

Alexa: Since neither one of you bimbos know how to shut up, I'm gonna help you out a little. See, in about an hour, this becomes one of the busiest streets in the neighborhood. And they're all going to get to see you two for what you really are.

Layla holds Kelly's face under her chin, forcing Kelly's mouth open wide enough for Alexa to prop the ballgag in, instantly stretching Kelly's mouth. She goes over and does the same to Maryse, who Michelle forces the mouth open of. Alexa takes a step back and smiles as both blonde bimbos try to struggle and moan into their gags.

Alexa: This is just perfect. My two little lawn ornaments. And you're both making those lovely blow-up doll faces that just fit you so well. Oops, is that splinter in your ass, Kelly? Might wanna be careful with these trees!

Alexa reaches down and yanks a spliter out of Kelly's thigh/ass, causing Kelly ot yelp and drool a bit on herself. Alexa pulls out three lawn chairs and hands two to Michelle and Layla.

Alexa: And now, ladies, we relax and enjoy the fun!

The video speeds up an hour and then shows a busy street with cars backed up for a block, all beeping at tied up and nude Maryse and Kelly. Maryse is stiill covered in sweat and is also drooling all over her own chin which is dripping down onto her breasts. Kelly is drooling as well. Kelly screams as a handful of ants have started climbing on her wine soaked back. She tries to scream but it gets muffled by the gag and she accidentally drools all over her tits. Alexa gets some enjoyment of Kelly squirming around but eventually comes over and clears the ants off her back. People begin getting out of their cars to take pictures of Maryse and Kelly. Some people are familiar with who they are, others are just excited to see two attractive nude women out in public. Alexa allows people to come over and take turns taking selfies with the tied up damsels or just take pictures and videos of them. One woman gets out of her car and immediately walks up to Kelly Kelly.

Woman: I know this wh*r*! Barbie Blank, right?

Alexa: This just got interesting! That's Barbie alright, how do you know her? And what's your name, ma'am?

Candice: My name is Candice, and let's just say that Barbie here has a knack for putting her mouth on married men's cocks! I took my husband to the club two months ago and she blew him in the women's bathroom. I walk in and my husband's cock is in this little sl*t's mouth!

Alexa, Layla and Michelle all jump up at the chance of even more humiliation for Kelly. All three ladies get a good laugh as Kelly begins struggling again.

Alexa: Kelly, is this true?!

Kelly shakes her head no, also trying to say something but it's unrecognizable.

Candice: Oh really b*tch? That's not true? How do you explain this?!

The woman pulls out her phone and opens up a photo of Kelly Kelly on her knees with this woman's husband's cock right in her mouth. The woman even motions over to a video of Kelly sucking away before turning and noticing her being filmed.

Alexa: Cold hard evidence there Smelly Kelly. Looks like you're not just a wh*r*, but a liar too. I'll tell you what Candice, I'm gonna give you this tube of lipstick and I want you to tell the world what you really think of Barbie over here. Use her as your canvas.

Kelly squirms and squirms as the woman comes closer and holds Kelly under the chin with one hand, pushing her head up against the tree. She pulls out the tube of lipstick and writes “wh*r*” across Kelly's forehead. She then runs her hand down Kelly's body and gets to her breasts. She writes “sl*t” on Kelly's left breast and “skank” on her right. Then she moves down to Kelly's torso where she writes “COCKSUCKER” as big as possible. Kelly struggles back and forth, making her vandalized tits shake with each motion and she continues to moan through her ballgag.

Candice: Well I guess I can't say I'm shocked to see her with a ball in her mouth. Let's just take a few photos of this 'beauty' for my loving husband to see.

The woman takes multiple pictures of Kelly from different angles and even gets a few closeups of her face/tits and pussy before leaving.

As Alexa, Michelle and Layla are laughing at Kelly's added humiliation, a man walking by instantly recognizes Maryse and comes over.

Man: Maryse? No way! That's my sl*tty ex girlfriend!

Alexa, Michelle & Layla's jaw drop at the revalation.

Alexa: You dated this bimbo? I'm so sorry for you. Do you have any stories about Maryse that we could hear?

Man: Oh plenty. First off, my name is Bob and I dated Maryse years ago, before she met The Miz. I bought her dinner, took her to the movies, bought her flowers and did all this great stuff for her. But all she'd do is whine and complain, kind of how she sounds now. It was never good enough for Maryse. And the sex wasn't even good. But Maryse is definitely a dirty girl, she loved it when I'd fuck her in the ass, spank her and pull her hair at all once. Isn't that right hunny?

The evil trio of divas couldn't help but laugh as Maryse squirms back and forth, trying to yell at her ex boyfriend. Unfortunately for Maryse, this caused her large tits to bob back and forth.

Bob: Oh and to make matters worse, she didn't even have those tits when we dated. She got them later. She was definitely in better shape back then too. But back to my story, Maryse was so unappreciative of all the things I did that I dumped her ass. And she didn't take it well, so she started spreading rumors to all her friends and then to my friends. Claiming I banged everything that walked, constantly cheated on her and never did anything for her. And that somehow spread to my family. And suddenly I look like a terrible person, when you're really the terrible person.

Layla: Wow Maryse! We knew you were a b*tch but we didn't know you were that big of a b*tch! We're glad we can be of assistance here. Any kind of revenge you'd like to get on her? She's all yours!

Layla comes over to Maryse and mockingly flips Maryse's nipples, causing Maryse to wince as her nipples become entirely erect.

Bob: Just a little photoshoot. I want to send a few pics to my friends and her old friends to prove everyone that she's not who they think she is. And I'd love it if you ladies could join too. Feel free to have some fun with Maryse.

Maryse's eyes widen as Alexa, Layla and Michelle walk over. Alexa grabs Maryse's hair and pulls, while Layla gropes Maryse's ass and Michelle stands right next to her, pointing and laugh. Bob pulls out his phone and takes multiple photos. Alexa grabs Maryse under the chin, making her look at the camera as Bob continues taking them. Bob instantly texts the pictures out and even uploads them on Instagram, tagging Maryse in them. The women all laugh as Bob leaves and Maryse is trying to yell at them.

Back in the ring, Alexa & Laycool can't control their laughter as Kelly and Maryse hang their heads in shame, both of their faces entirely red with humiliation.

Alexa: And we even left them out there a few more hours after! Cars were honking and so many pictures were taken! I'm sure if you've been on social media this week you've been able to catch at least one photo of these bimbos with their tits out. But enough about that day, you two are going to have a little match tonight...against each other. I'm not sure if you noticed but there's a small pool over by the entrance ramp, entirely filled with baby oil. So Layla and Michelle are going to grease you two up and you're going to face each other in the oil. The winner continues to be my servant until the end of next week's Raw. The loser...is fired!

Alexa laughs as Maryse and Kelly each get shoved out of the ring by Laycool. Layla and Michelle follow them out and grab them by the hair, dragging them up the entrance ramp to the pool while Alexa follows behind. They get to the pool and Alexa has a bottle of baby oil. She walks over to Michelle first, who is holding Maryse by her hair. Alexa mockingly squirts the oil onto Maryse's breasts, pretending like she's cumming on her. All three of them laugh as Alexa begins squirting Maryse some more and rubbing her body a bit. She then comes over to Kelly Kelly and does the same, squirting the baby oil on her and rubbing it in, even spanking Kelly's firm ass a couple times.

Alexa: Alright ladies, the rules are simple. The first bimbo to strip their opponent of their bra and panties and pin them for a three count wins. The loser is fired!

Michelle and Layla make Kelly and Maryse enter the pool and put them on their knees on opposite sides. Alexa calls for the bell.

Maryse vs Kelly Kelly – Oil wrestling match

Maryse and Kelly hesitantly look at each other before both diving forward. They both meet on their knees and their breasts collide with each other, Maryse's jiggling much more than Kelly's. Maryse tackles Kelly onto the floor of the pool and tries to mount her, but Kelly wriggles free. Kelly shoves Maryse and mounts her back, managing to unclasp Maryse's bra and toss it out of the ring. Maryse bucks Kelly off and retreats to one side of the pool, where she tries to cover herself. Layla runs over and kicks Maryse's ass, sending her back into the middle of the pool. Kelly and Maryse slide all over each other before Maryse takes Kelly by the hair and rubs her face into the floor of the pool. She manages to pull down Kelly's panties and delivers a couple hard spanks to Kelly's ass. She finally manages to fully pull Kelly's panties off and tosses them away. Kelly realizes her bare ass and pussy are on display and freaks out, trying to run out of the pool but embarrassingly trips out of it and begins slipping and crawling towards the ramp. Alexa runs over and grabs Kelly by the hair. She grabs her and tosses her towards the pool, sending her back in. Maryse immediately mounts Kelly's back and locks in a camel clutch. Kelly moans in humiliation until Maryse lets go of her face and grabs ahold of Kelly's bra. Maryse tugs and tugs and it finally rips off, offically stripping Kelly nude. Kelly flails around and finally breaks free from Maryse. Maryse runs at Kelly but misses her and falls, draping herself over the side of the small pool. Kelly takes the opportunity to pull down Maryse's panties and pulls them to around her knees. She spanks Maryse's ass, making it jiggle. Kelly manages to get to her feet and picks up Maryse by the hair. She bends her over and hits the K2 in the pool. She turns Maryse onto her back and pins her by putting her ass directly in Maryse's face and lifting Maryse's legs as far back as possible. Alexa is supposed to count but her and Laycool can't help but laugh at Maryse's humiliating position.

Alexa: Damn Ma-Reeks, that can't smell too good! Smelly Kelly's got her ass right in your face! And now you're about to be fired!

Alexa finally makes the count, count 1...2...3 and giving Kelly Kelly the win.

Winner: Kelly Kelly

Laycool grab Kelly and take her backstage while Alexa continues holding the mic, waiting for Maryse to get up. Alex quickly runs backstage and comes back out with a pretty large trash barrel. She shows the camera and it looks half full, with a lot of different gross trash in it. Maryse finally wakes up and realizes she's completely nude. She tries to get up and run but immediately falls back down in the pool with her big tits and ass both jiggling as she does.

Alexa: Aww what's the matter Maryse? Feeling pathetic again? How did Kelly's ass taste anyway? But it's time that someone put you in your place. So guess what Maryse?! You're Fired!!!!

Maryse screams and cries, kicking her legs in the pool as Alexa soaks in the humiliation. She grabs Maryse by the hair and drags her over to the trash barrel.

Alexa: You see Maryse, you're nothing more than a piece of trash. And we live in an environmentally friendly world now. So I'm going to do all these people a favor and finally take out the biggest, nastiest, whiniest and smelliest piece of trash in this company!

Alexa takes Maryse over to the barrel and tosses her in head-first. Maryse kicks her legs in the air, completely revealing her pussy with every kick. Alexa pushes the barrel backstage and opens an emergency exit door to the arena where she shoves the barrel out, before closing the door again. Alexa looks into the camera and smiles.

Alexa: Tune in next Monday to find out who's next!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: