View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 10:25 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Yeah so I've also showed nude pics to a friend. it was an enlightening moment, at first was of the ex, who lived with both me and said friend for a few years earlier. We'd always talk about girls and tits etc and then I decided to show him some pics of her, mainly due to the fact that the pics I was going to show him were pics that she had actually put up online of herself on a bdsm site - (one of the reasons we broke up). So in my head if she had put them out there herself where was the issue with showing him - (short description blond, 32b, hot). After showing them and his obvious approval I showed him some more that I had taken of her, and then some of the girl I am seeing now. Full face full nudes, was fantastic, and it's now become a thing, I just love showing off my girlfriend, signing up to random sites for a while, putting up pics and then taking em down after there has been a good enough view count to make me excited. The thrill of showing and the approval of others, added to the element of sharing tits, it's just fantastic,
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post: