View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 05:03 PM

Default My first grope

I was at a music festival the summer after I graduated high school, I was 17 years old. My friends and I were standing near the back of the event and there was a family standing right in front of us. They appeared to be a couple, maybe in their 40s, with their kids who were probably a little older than me. The mother, was very attractive for a lady in her 40's, but as a 17 year old, she did not necessarily attract my attention before the concert started. Once the music started, it was a different story though. She was obviously a big fan of the music and started dancing quite a bit. As she danced, she started moving back and forth, and her ass bumped into me a couple of times. After it happened a few more times, I began to realize that it seemed to be intentional. At that point my dick started getting very hard. She definitely noticed because she backed up into me with her ass much more purposefully and started jumping up and down to the music. My hard, 17 year-old cock stayed right between her cheeks for the rest of the night. She never once looked back at me or let on to her husband or kids what was happening, but it was definitely an experience that I still remember fondly to this day.
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to discreetfun2 For This Useful Post: