Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing my ex
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 11:25 AM

Default Next time

I had two lesbian friends. Judy, I knew from her teens, and her partner Luann. Judy was pretty butch, 6' tall and always wore pants and boots. Louann was a short gypsy, a little overweight but great tits. They used to drive into NYC to score and come back to their home in Bellville. Dawn and I would drive to their house and pick up from there.

One time as we were driving, dawn started talking about Judy. Up until this point she had always been with very feminine women and talked of how Judy could probably teach her things. I had no sexual desire for Judy, but I could tell that this talk was turning Dawn on. When we arrived, Judy and Luann greeted us. Dawn surprised me by putting her arms around Judy's neck and pulling her head down so she could kiss her lips. I saw her mouth open and turned to look at Luann. She saw what I did and pulled my face to her lips. I received her tongue and thought not bad. After a minute we all separated and laughed.

We concluded our business and we're getting ready to leave when Judy suggested we stay and party a little. Of course we agreed and Judy started cutting lines. This stuff hadn't been stepped on yet and was pretty potent. We all did our lines and sat around talking. It was summer and Dawn was wearing her tube top and nylon shorts. She basically lived in this outfit. She had 5 or 6 different tube tops and a dozen different shorts. She bought them all where she worked. Of course she was first to want more and Judy was gracious enough to put more out. We did that and continued to talk and drink. We had been there for over two hours and I could tell that the girls were looking for us to leave. Dawn asked Judy to put out one more.

Judy was fed up. She did not plan on going through half her stash with us. She said no. Dawn started begging saying that she would do whatever Judy wanted for more. Judy said fine then stand up. Dawn stood in front of Judy. Judy looked at me as if to ask permission. I simply nodded. With that Judy slid Dawn's tube top down. Her "B" cups were out now and we could see how hard her nipples were. Judy continued to push the top down and gathered Dawn's shorts as well. She pushed them right to the floor and had Dawn step out of them. Her clean shaven tw*t was now on display as well. Judy pulled Dawn onto her lap so Dawn was straddling Judy's legs. Judy held her middle finger up to Dawn's slips and told her to get it wet.

Meanwhile Luann and I moved from the table to a small loveseat facing Judy. I suddenly felt Luann's hand on my thigh. See said that this activity was making her hot and hoped I did not mind. I said of course not and continued to watch Judy handle Dawn. She took that wet finger and moved it to Dawn's ass. I expected to see it enter her pussy but was surprised when Judy shoved it in her ass. Dawn tried to get up but Judy held her in place. Judy shoved her finger all the way down to her palm and started to wiggle it in Dawn's ass. Suddenly she pulled her finger out, held it to Dawn's mouth and told her to suck it clean. When dawn finished, we did the lines she was promised.

I thought we were done. Dawn was still naked but it would only take a minute to get her dressed. Then she did it. She asked Judy for more. Judy told her that she would have to do whatever Judy wanted. Dawn agreed. Judy told Dawn to lay across her lap. Judy took off her belt and doubled it over. She told Dawn that she was going to spank her 3 times. If Dawn wanted her to stop, she would but then no more blow. Dawn agreed and Judy cracked her with the belt. Instant welt across the top of her ass. Dawn started kicking from the pain but didn't move. The next hit came two inches lower. The final strike was at the bottom of her ass. I thought Judy had her pussy as well. Dawn was whimpering but she wasn't moving off Judy's lap.

Luann and I were watching this and I was rock hard. I only have 6 inches, but it was like steel. I was very uncomfortable but suddenly Luann opened my zipper and took it out. She started giving me a hand job as we continued to watch. She pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties to one side, directing my hand to her pussy. We continued to masturbate while watching our partners.

Judy found some cream and put Dawn back over her lap. She gently worked the cream over the welts that she made and Dawn moaned with pleasure. Judy worked her way to the last welt. She worked her hand up and own Dawn's butt until she was rimming her ass with her fingers. She gradually worked a finger in and Dawn started pushing back. I watched as Judy added fingers until she had her 3 fingers plunging in and out of Dawn' s ass. Dawn was begging for more when Judy suddenly took her fingers out and shoved all 3 in Dawn's open pussy. She thrust in and Dawn started to come. She came all over, soaking Judy's pants. We figured that was it and we would be leaving. Dawn stood up and so did Judy.

"Look at my pants. You will have to take them off. I am not done with you yet. Go into the bedroom." Looking at me and Luann, she said, " I don't mind you giving him a hand job or blow job after the way I'm using Dawn, but no fucking him. " we agreed and followed her to the bedroom.

They had a king size bed and Judy suggested that Luann and I get naked and lay down. She directed Dawn to lay next to me on her back. I asked Dawn if she was okay and she said yes. I then turned to Luann and put one of her huge tits in my mouth. Her hands went back to my cock and she continued to stroke me.

Judy turned back from her dresser. She was naked with very small tits. Between her legs was a large black dildo in a harness. She was obviously going to fuck Dawn with that thing. She knelt between Dawn's legs and squirted some lube on her fake cock. She put the head of it against Dawn's open pussy but it wouldn't fit. Felling frustrated she told Luann to help. Since Luann was on my other side, she laid down over my stomach to reach. She pulled Dawn's lips open and stated rubbing her clit. Because of her position, I was doing the same to her. Finally the head went in. Dawn' c*nt was stretched to the max as Judy started to fuck her. Meanwhile Luann started giving me a great blow job. I was watching Judy fuck Dawn harder and harder deeper and deeper. I noticed that Luann while blowing me was playing with Judy's very hairy pussy. The more Luann played, the harder Judy fucked Dawn. I am still fingering Luann and suddenly Judy buries her Dildo in Dawn. Dawn starts screaming and squirting, Judy is coming on Luann's fingers and I am coming in Luann's mouth. She doesn't want to swallow and I pulled her up to Dawn. Kiss her and give it to her. Luann locks her lips on Dawn's mouth and feeds her my cum. Dawn swallows and finishes cleaning out Luann's mouth. Judy slowly pulls her fake cock out of Dawn. Dawn's pussy is well stretched. Judy and Luann cuddle on the bed as we got dressed to leave. Dawn was very sore and spent the next day in bed. That did not stop her from wanting more time with Judy and Luann
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post: