Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing my ex
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 02:33 PM

Default Cont

So to refresh everyone, this is the story of my second wife. We were together from when she was 18 until she turned 25. She was my favorite sex partner. Her nickname was kinky bunny and she would do anything.
Dawn was 5', 100lbs and looked just like the young Ginger Lynn.
So Dawn and I became a thing. A few days later she told me that we were to meet Marcie and her boyfriend, Andre at his house.
It wasn't a house, but one room on the third floor in a boarding house. No air conditioning and it was now late June in New Jersey. Andre was one of those dirtbags that I talked of earlier. He was originally from New Orleans and could not look at Dawn without drooling.
This was the early 80's and Dawn's outfit consisted of a tube top and a pair of short nylon shorts. I was wearing a t-shirt and nylon shorts as well. In the heat that is all we were wearing.
We sat around drinking and talking with sweat running down our bodies. Pretty soon Marcie started telling the story of the morning after our first date. Andre wants to see the writing on the ass. Well this is only a couple of days later and I know it is still there. I moved over to Andre's queen size bed and motioned Dawn to lay face down on my lap. She did and I pulled down her shorts. There was the note, gene's ass and the arrow pointing to her asshole. I could not resist and spanked her hard twice. She cried out but I could see her pussy was wet. I dragged a finger thru her pussy and played with her ass. When she started to squirm I stopped and pulled her shorts back up covering her ass. She got up and started kissing me. I looked at Marcie and Andre. They are making out also but Andre is staring at Dawn. I moved over on the bed and Marcie laid next two me. She has her shirt and bra off and Andre is pulling off her shorts. As I said earlier, Marcie is north of 200lbs with big floppy tits. Not my type at all. Andre also undresses and flops down on top of Marcie.
Dawn is tugging off my shorts and disrobes herself. Difference between her and Marcie is like the difference between a thoroughbred and a plow horse. I'm not the only one who noticed. Dawn kneels between my legs and starts giving me a blowjob. She is moaning everytime she goes back down on my cock. Marcie and Andre shift positions. She is also on her knees an Andre is fucking her from behind. Suddenly Dawn pulls off my cock and lays on me.
"That fuck just shoved two fingers in my c*nt" she whispers. "Let me lay down in stead of you." So we shifted our position and now Dawn is on her back with Marcie's huge tits swinging back and forth next to her. So she did what any Bi-girl would do. She reached over and sucked a nipple into her mouth. I was fucking her with my hip right against Marcie so Andre couldn't see a thing. Dawn then grabbed Marcie's other nipple and started pulling and twisting. Marcie immediately started fucking Andre harder and with a moan he came deep within her. Dawn and I are still leisurely fucking and Andre got up to go to the bathroom. Dawn motioned for Marcie to come closer. She crawled over and Dawn shoved two fingers up Marcie's pussy with no warning. Marcie whimpered as Dawn told her what Andre did.
"The next time you boyfriend puts his fingers in my c*nt without asking me, I will put my whole fist in yours. Do you understand ?"
Marcie nodded agreement .
Dawn pulled her fingers out of Marcie's pussy. They were covered in Andre's cum. She put her fingers to Marcie's mouth.
"Lick it off. I don't want your boyfriend's cum on me."
I couldn't wait any longer. As Marcie's mouth closed over Dawn's fingers I had to come. I asked where did she want it?
Dawn said" Marcie's mouth"
I pulled up on my knees and I could tell that Marcie didn't want it. But Dawn did. She took her fingers out of Marcie's mouth and shoved my cock in. I exploded and filled her mouth, dawn telling her to swallow. Marcie did and then fell back on the bed.
When Andre came back, Dawn and I were dressed to leave and Marcie was laying on the bed face down with cum running out of her hairy pussy.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post: