Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing my ex
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 12:42 PM

Default Cont.

Later that day, Dawn and I went to our uncle's house. It had a loft family room over the kitchen and dining room and that is where we normally chatted. There were 15 to20 people there wandering around. Dawn and I were in the loft making out still in the first stage of infatuation. We were just wearing bathing suits and Dawn started getting very horny. Now a 5' blonde, who is only 18 and prides herself on being kinky is very dangerous in this situation. She asked me to fuck. I had to say no as there were people all over. She said that I could just move her suit over and stick my cock in. She then moved her suit and stuck two fingers in her pussy. I said we really can't. She got up and went to the kitchen. I hear her talking to people and then the fridge door open and close. She came back upstairs with a devilish look on her face. She told me to stay where I was on the chair, she laid on the couch, moved her bathing suit out of the way and then showed me what she got from the kitchen. It was a hot dog that she inserted into her pussy and started fucking. In minutes she was so wet that I could here it across the room. Then I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was my Aunt Joyce and Dawn's mother Pat coming to talk to us. I call out to them and Dawn looks at me in panic. If she pulls out the hot dog what will she do with it. She reached down, shoved the whole hot dog in her c*nt and pulled her suit back over her crotch. From her expression, I knew that she was about to cum. She did right as they entered the room. Thank god they were 1/2 drunk. They just came up to tease us about our date last night. This was almost ****** they said. You might not share blood, but you were raised as though you were cousins. Dawn responded that we were going to continue so get used to it. She then excused herself and walked by them to the bathroom. I continued talking to them and a few minutes later Dawn exited the bathroom. As she walked behind her mom, she opened her hand, showing me a hot dog that was definitely worn out.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post: