View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 05:31 PM

Thanked 3,979 Times in 247 Posts
Default Does everyone know that your wife doesn't wear kinckers?`

My wife doesn't wear knickers.

All our best friends know because they have seen her c*nt at various gatherings.

Recently I left my phone on the kitchen table and my mother in law saw a photo of her daughter. She said it was a great photo, but a shame that her muff was on show.

I said that is an occupational hazard for any woman that doesn't wear knickers. She agreed and told me how she had known her daughter doesn't wear knickers for several years!

We moved into this house in 2007 and out again in 2008 while we renovated it. My wife was the project manager, so she came to the house every day. She never wore a bra or pants/knickers

My mother in law's partner was on site a lot of the time and he had told her mother that the builders would hear the car pull up and congregate near the front door so they could watch her climb the ladder to the first floor, then follow her up to the ladder to the second floor so they could ogle her naked c*nt. She hasn't worn knickers for years and was, and still is, completely unaware of the fact that the builders were ogling her naked c*nt.

Shame they didn't see it in all it's shaven glory, she has a fantastic skinny Brazilian.
Attached Thumbnails
File1517.jpg  
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post: