Thread: Zipper Down
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 12:37 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Asked my wife to do this

I read this thread last week and like a lot of threads it turned me on. It also got me thinking it would be hot If my wife Lisa would do this for me. So Saturday night she and I were heading out for dinner and a movie. While she was getting ready I asked her if she would do something special for me and she asked what. I said two things, no panties tonight and then the big favor, leave her zipper down for the night. She laughed and did an eye roll. But she then pealed off her jeans, then the panties she had on. Then she pulled her jeans back up. She did the button then walked over to her tall mirror to take a look.

Her jeans were just tight enough that the open zipper pulled apart just a bit. Not enough to expose her while standing there. But if you looked you could tell the zipper was open. I was already hard. She went back to getting ready and I went downstairs to wait for her. Our kids were still home so when she came down the zipper was up but as soon as we were alone in the garage she unzipped. When she sat in the car the gap really opened. I reached over and I could feel her pubic hair. Off we went to eat before the movie.

Lisa kept her zipper down as we walked into the restaurant but she held her small purse in front to cover herself. She made it through dinner just fine. She even told me once "I just felt my pubic hair" with a smile. Then it was off to the movie. We saw Halloween. She left the zipper down there too. The theater was full and I found it a turn on she was sitting next to a guy with her zipper down. But because it was so busy nothing really happened at the movie.

As we were walking back to the car afterwards I took it one step further, undoing the button on her jeans. The jeans were tight enough that there was no danger of them falling down though. The sex that night was good.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: