Thread: Zipper Down
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 09:06 PM

Default Amazing story

Wow that last story about the girl on the bus was amazing! I have a cool story to share. It's not as good as the bus story though. Lol. I was at my parents house when a group of girls showed up. Since my parents were out of town, I called my friends and told them to come over with some beer because the girls were there. They showed up and we started partying. I ended up on my parents deck with a tall blond named Sarah. While we were taking in the view, I reached my arms around her waist, and held her. Eventually, I used my fingers and found the handle of her zipper. I let my finger and thumb grab it and I waited a few minutes. She didn't say anything. I'm thinking to myself, "Did she feel that?" I kissed her neck than slid her zipper down just a little bit. Sarah either didn't know what I was doing or she acted like she didn't know. Every few minutes I would unzip her fly a little more. After what seemed like an eternity, I got her fly completely open. I nervously grabbed her button and unbuttoned it. She turmed around and we started kissing. I reached down into her panties and played her with clit. I would pull her panties a little giving her a "soft wedgie" We were totally going at it when I heard one of the girls saying "Sarah come on! It's time to go!" I looked at her and without saying a word, I buttoned her pants but left her fly unzipped. We kissed and she left into the night.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post: