View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 08:00 AM

Thanked 9,971 Times in 516 Posts

Way back when, I was engaged to another woman who would ultimately not end up being my wife. She was a senior in college and had a LOT of hot friends. One in particular I was very fond of, and would flirt with her a lot. My fiancé was well aware, and would tease me all the time about my crush on her.

One night we were at this party, going pretty hard. A lot of her friends were there, including this one. We all drank a lot. At the end of the night my fiancé and her friend crashed in a spare bedroom. I found them, and decided to lay down in between them. They were both in light PJs, that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Never in a million years did I think this other girl was attracted to me at all, never mind be interested in anything. I "accidently" bumped up against her a few time, catching fleeting touches of her ass and tits. But ended up putting my arm around my fiancé like a good guy, and went to sleep.

Later the next day, when we were alone, she tells me, well you missed quite an opportunity last night. I asked her what she was talking about. She told me that in their buzzed state, they talked about showing me a good time in bed if I made moves on the friend. In other words, it could have been my first 3-some. But no, I had to be the good guy!

She never let me live that down, and the opportunity never presented itself again. I ended up telling my current wife about it, and she also does not let me live it down. She brings it up now and again just to torture me! LOL