View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:33 AM

Default On my tits please , not my mouth

On a truly intoxicated day long session D15 and I did most things, yet this large breasted , dark haired lady, hairy pu$$yied was very clear on her morals in one area:

She said she wouldn’t suck my knob until she knew me better and was almost saying that this would finally show a sign of commitment and love.

This however didn’t stop her wanting my cum which I generously spilled over her tits. Thus ending a 2 year drought after my divorce. It was an absolute delight to cum over those breasts .Was this unbound joy just a show of my relief for finally moving on or just a natural reaction of a man claiming the breasts below him as his own. Either way I then massaged the hot juices into her skin and her fairly large (3-3 cm) soft light pink areoles. This massaging delight was only to be surpassed 10 years later by the silky white and much smaller orbs of N20. I put this better experience down to more efficient coverage of N20's smaller breasts. In the case of my later serving, my love syrup would cover the knockers completely , whilst D15 had perhaps the largest set of love pillows I had handled and so some areas were not as slippy and lubricated as I would have liked them to be as I then massaged in my goo.

Still cumming on a set of jugs (no matter how big or small) is always a delightful experience.