View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:30 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
yep, serenity is a gonner... the other day i emailed her to check in and say hi and she replied with a lengthy essay- style letter about her relationship, me respecting said relationship and not contacting her ever again about modeling etc... although she says she doesn't regret any of it, there is no doubt that this guy wants nothing to do with sharing her art... (boobs) with other guys anymore :/ and she is respecting that 100% percent. so once again my friends...i apologize for rescheduling her when i had the chance to do partner/adult work with her. i don't deserve to be forgiven, but i will fight on and try to make it up to you!!

--Big T
lol No worries. There will be many others. Sure Serenity was great and she likely will regret curbing her interests to please someone else 15 years from now when its too late but such is life. Im kind of surprised Sara is letting someone else control and limit her own interests. Amazing. Marry someone and immediately seek to change who they are/were when you met them.

Give us 10 secs of the ally bj vid! : ) occ exclusive. I shouldnt ask as much as you post. Also more back story on Riley and that whole soap opera.

Last edited by mal; 09-12-2012 at 11:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mal For This Useful Post: