Thread: Ex wives
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:35 AM

Now? No. I don't really have any desire to go outside of my current marriage, even during "long term relationship dry spells."

BEFORE I met my current wife. It was pretty frequent. The ex left me when we were in our upper 20s for a literal teenager. Needless to say, the kid didn't have a CLUE what he was doing and went limp a lot, he was big into steroids. This was in addition to the fact that I didn't want to die alone, so I got in really good shape. It was sort of a perfect storm, the boyfriend sucked in bed, I was a new me... I was like a magnet to her.

So, he'd go to work, she'd come by to visit and I'd hate-fuck her. It was odd. I'd rail her, then turn the cold shoulder; I was actually a huge dick to her, and she deserved it. It would usually end with me telling her to get out, but I let her keep the key because I knew she'd let her self in a couple days later, it was like clockwork. I think she thought she was playing both sides for the two to three months that this went on for. I was just getting my rocks and a little revenge. When I met my current wife a few years ago I decided to go all-in with the relationship, so I cut the ex off. Suddenly she wanted to come back home. Nope.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ExFiles For This Useful Post: