Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:46 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

We had my recently divorced buddy, Hank, over for dinner one night, we always drink too much when he comes over, my wife will even have a few glasses of wine, her usual limit is one. Hank's ex-wife was very well endowed, and somehow he let it slip that he had shown me a few topless pick of her from a Jamaican vacation, but he quickly added that I had never shown him any pics of my wife.

My wife said, "that's because he doesn't have any to show you", which was true at the time. Hank was still acting cheated, I laughed it off, telling him 'if she ever lets me take some, I'll show you.'

My wife, who is a teacher, said she would never let me take them, if they ever got out she could lose her job. Then she shocked the hell out of me, she said to even up the score she would just show Hank her tits now. Hank is clapping, I'm saying "wait a minute", my wife said I should have thought of that before I looked at his wife's pics.

My wife is unbuttoning her blouse, then just pops off her bra, her B cups may not be as big as Hank's ex's DDD's, but they don't sag a bit, she stays topless for about 10 minutes.

The next morning she asked me, 'how many glasses of wine did I have? I can't believe I showed Hank my tits".
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: