Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 10:35 AM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Two fond memories....

Just after college, my wife learned a well-known national ladies store was closing near the school. All sales were final and the sale ran just one weekend. The discounts looked too good to be true. The store sold nice clothes and some lingerie.

I drove her there but there was a mob of women at the door for the opening at 10am, so I left her and went and got donuts and coffee, figuring she was going to be a while. About an hour later---remember this was long before cell phones---I went to ask her if the sale was worth going to and how long she was going to be. There were about 5 guys on benches and maybe 120 teens to women in their 40's packed into the store. There was no way they were going to wait for changing rooms so about one-third of the women were somehow undressed, no nudity but lots of attractive females in bras and panties, some with garter belts and stockings, commonplace back then. There were even a few girdles. My wife, when I found her, was in her bridal set of white bra, sheer panties, garter belt and beige stockings holding up dresses and other things. I pointed out the guys and she said "Who cares? I knew it would be like this so I wore my good underwear". She gave me her blouse and skirt she wore to the sale to hold for her. She came over to the bench several times to ask me questions so my new male friends got a great look at her in her undies. The bikini panties were indeed sheer and they saw her fur and ass in great detail, but she couldn't care less. She was in sale mode, nothing would distract her. Of course, I saw their spouses and girlfriends too. Of the crowd, about one third tried on clothes over their clothes; everyone else undressed to some degree. One other time in Charlotte, NC she tried on sexy undies in a lingerie store, but that is another story.

I went to buy a pool table at a local sporting goods store in early February one year. A couple of carloads of girls got there and went into the back. Soon they were out trying on bathing suits---one piece only---and some changed right there from one to another. Most kept panties on, but some didn't. I asked the salesman helping me and he said the local college and high schools send their swim teams here to order new uniforms for the upcoming season. I asked if they always changed in the showroom like this and he said some do, some don't, but they honestly don't seem to care who watches. I took my time that day looking at pool tables and accessories. I didn't want to miss the right one.

I got on a bench and just enjoyed the view. I asked the guy next to me which one was his wife and he said his wife was at home. Another of the guys there had called him to come enjoy the show. My wife bought about 6 outfits that day and said she wanted to go if I heard of any other of this store's closings. If I may say so, my wife was as attractive as any other female there, but two cheerleader types were nice too.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: