Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] AN EYE FOR AN EYE
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 04:29 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts
Default PART 3- JANE EXPOSED

The next few weeks I mostly kept my head down. After all this Micro Max stuff I didn't want to deal with any more hassle. It was easy to do. There was a track meet to prepare for, classes to attend, homework to do. I never shake the feeling that people were still treating me weird, but figured it was in my head and tried to just go about my life.

For the first time in a while Callie and I were having lunch together. She'd texted that she had something to tell me.

“So what's up?” I asked after we'd gotten our food.

“Well, you're not going to like it...” Callie said in her dry tone.

“Callie, just tell me.” I said, shaking my head.

“Jane's still spreading rumors about you.”

I sat speechless for a long moment.

“Uh, what?” I said, stunned.

“Yeah. Whatever your plan was to make her stop didn't work. I've heard this rumor from three different girls now.”

“Wh... what is it?” I said, feeling anger and embarrassment already welling up in my stomach.

“Well, it's probably already been telephoned a bunch.” Callie said. “Like, exaggerated in retelling a few times.”

“Callie, just tell me what you heard.”

“Jane says you came to her house to beg her to stop telling people about your... small... thing.” Callie said, gesturing at my crotch with a blush. “She says you got so desperate you were begging and pleading. She says you started crying.”

“CRYING!?” I asked in shock. I realized I was yelling. I looked around and saw people looking. I leaned close and whispered. “crying? Are you kidding me?”

“Yeah, and that's not all...” Callie said. “She says then you took out your... thing.” Again she gestured at my crotch. “She says you whipped out your tiny package and started trying to show it to her, crying and saying 'it's not small! Look it's not small!'”

We sat for a long moment. My hand was shaking. I wanted to punch the table, but didn't want to attract more attention.

“Are you serious?” I asked. “She's got to be insane! No one would believe that!”

“Hey, I'm your friend, I know you wouldn't do anything that pathetic.” Callie said. “But it's like I said, the more horrible the rumor, the more people like to believe it.”

“But why?”

“Because it's juicy. It makes someone look bad. It's reason to trash someone you don't know.” Callie pointed out.

“You're just being pessimistic.” I said.

“Max, the girls I talked to... they believed it.”

“Oh god!” I moaned, dropping my head to the table in a gesture of defeat. “What am I going to do?”

“Well, whatever you tried before didn't work.” Callie said rationally. “So my advice? Whatever this scheme you were pulling was... I'd say turn it up to 11.”

I looked up at Callie, questioning.

“Trust me.” Callie said. “It's the only language a girl like Jane understands.”

I pulled up to Jane's house that night. I decided not to wait until the weekend. Well, I didn't really decide. I was so livid with rage I simply had to go there. I was on my way before I even realized it. I had never been so betrayed, so worked over by a person. Sure, I had my fun, but it was all in response. But she was too proud to just give up, she had to keep attacking me. Now I was merciless.

I barged straight in through the sliding door. Jane was there, cocktail in hand, watching TV. When I entered she jumped to her feet.

“GET OUT!” She screamed at my unwelcome entrance. “LEAVE OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!”

She was wearing a tight tee shirt and pajama bottoms, her normal at home attire. I stared down at her. Then, she threw me a smirk. This knowing little 'what are you going to do?' look.

So, I ripped off her shirt.

I wasn't planning to, I swear! I just had such rage. I grabbed her shirt around the bottom and pulled it up. It happened so fast she barely had time to blink before her shirt was off her head. She looked down, messy hair now in her face.

“Oh my god!” She yelled. All that covered her torso was her bulky black bra and her Spanx peaking over her pants.

“You are so dead!” She yelped, throwing her hands over her chest and turning away. She started towards her phone on the counter. “I'm calling the cops!”

So I pantsed her.

Again, no forethought. I just did it. My hands leap forward, grasping the hem of her pajamas. I had them to the ground in a second. Jane stumbled forward as they pulled over her bare feet.

“What's wrong with you psycho?!” She screamed. She now was wearing Spanx, which covered (and altered) her from stomach to thighs, and her bra. It almost looked like a very strange workout uniform. “Get out!”

She screeched hysterically. She scrambled at her phone again. I caught her by her Spanx. The white stretchy material pulled out, then snapped her right back at me. She yelped as she slid back. Then, kneeling down, I tugged her Spanx to the floor.

These were tough to get down. So tight fitting I had to work them down her body. They were pressed completely tight against her skin. I had to use both hands to work them to the floor. The whole time Jane screamed and tried to pull them up. Finally, after much struggle I yanked the Spanx off her feet. Jane barely kept her footing, stumbling a few feet forward before turning back at me.

To my shock, she was naked from the waist down. I looked at the Spanx. Her panties were rolled up inside them. I had yanked down her panties too! I looked back at her. I stared at her crotch in shock.

Seeing my gaze Jane looked down too. We both stared at her crotch. Her hips, much wider then expected, with a very clear bikini tan line, going from milky white skin to blindingly paper white. Standing out from this was a shockingly huge mound of hair.

Jane didn't shave! She didn't even trim. It was without a doubt the largest muff I'd ever seen. A dense knot of black spiky hair, it looked like a porcupine wedged between her thighs. I was shocked. Miss perfect, prim and proper had a jungle between her legs!

“AAAHHH!” Jane screamed loudly, finally reacting to her exposure. She threw both her dainty little hands over her crotch. Black fuzz stuck out on each side. It looked like she was holding a wig to her pelvis!

“Quiet down or someone will hear you.” I said, oddly feeling calm for the situation.

“DON'T LOOK AT ME!” She yelled. She grasped a couch cushion and threw it over her crotch. I stared regardless. Jane, clad only in a bra! I'd been waiting years to see this! Her stubby legs slammed together at the knees, toes pointed inwards. Her hands holding the cushion to her crotch. Her hair a mess, her face

“YOU CRAZY ASSHOLE!” She screamed, her voice cracking in strain. “I'm calling the cops!”

“Well, if that's the case...” I said, calmly walking at her. She stepped back until she bumped against the wall. “If I'm already going to jail, might as well see everything!”

“WHAT? NO?!!” Jane yelled in panic. Her hands were busy holding the cushion over her crotch. I reached forward and grasped her bra. Jane struggled, eventually releasing the cushion to hold her bra with both hands. It fell the ground as we struggled.

“NOT MY BRA!” Jane yelled frantically.

Finally I got a firm grip and yanked forward. The bra unclasped and pulled off Jane's body, yanking her arms with it.

There was two flops. I looked down. There are the ground were two gel, breast shaped inserts. Flesh toned plastic, each one was even topped with a nipple. I knew it! That was what fell the other day! She stuffed her bra!

I looked at Jane to see her real chest, but both arms were firmly clasped over it. I could see her white tan lines, but her hands completely encased her breasts.

I could tell you one thing though, she was no D cup!

Jane stood fully naked. She was clenching her chest so hard I could see the tendons on the back of her hands. Besides that she was totally bare. Her ribs showed off her narrow torso. Her stomach, normally contained by Spanx, bulged out ever so slightly below that. This led to her wide hips, bones leading in towards her uncovered furry crotch. Her thighs didn't quite reach each other, so there was a small gap between her short, cute legs until her knees, which were clamped together. Her tear drop calves led dainty tiny feet, toes awkwardly pointed inwards. Her face was scrunched, bright red blush spreading from her cheeks down to her collar bones. Her eyes were wide, bugged out in shock. She looked nothing like the normal way she appeared. Perfect, cool and calm. Now she was bare, embarrassed and helpless.

While she stood, cupping her body, I began gathering her clothes off the floor.

“What are you doing? Give me those?” Jane demanded. She took a step forward then hesitated, scared. I threw her clothes into her bedroom, locked the door from the inside, then closed it. Jane could easily go out the door, around to the front and go in through that door of her room. I doubted she'd be willing to do so.

I looked back at Jane. Still that same old, beautiful Jane. Yet, different now too. Revealed. Helpless. There was something so hot about the whole thing I couldn't even stand it. I was rock hard. I suddenly realized I had to get out of there or I was going to pounce on her. I couldn't help it. This was, without a doubt, the most erotic moment of my life.

So apparently I'm a voyeur. Who knew?

“I'm leaving.” I said, turning towards the sliding door.

“Wait, what about me?!” Jane said.

“You? Do whatever you want.” I said, trying not to look. It was too much.

“But I'm naked!” She squealed. “All my clothes are in the room!”

“Well, I guess you can go around your house naked, for all your neighbors to see, or spend the night here nude.” I said. “Either way, I'll be back in the morning.”

“YOU BASTARD GIVE ME CLOTHES!!!” She yelled. I looked back at her. Angry, humiliated and helpless. Just like I had been. Revenge. An eye for an eye. Though, her punishment was much more arousing then mine.

Then I left..
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post: