View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 01:18 PM

Thanked 10,552 Times in 475 Posts

This is a little odd but I hope interesting. Over the last few years I have coms across several ads for used panties. While this is not my thing I kept looking of course. lol What I found interesting is that most (90%+) women that do this never show their face. Beyond this most will not ever show them on they just want to show their panties laying on a bed or something. So when I found a little more I had to start collecting. We will start with Mel. I found this on an old forum about 4 years ago. Form the looks of it she seems to think this was a private conversation! She sold her panties to men and at first did not want want to show her face but as the dollar amount increased she becomes much less shy. Enjoy and feel free to ad your own. These are from her first offer to sell.

As you might guess she got a lot of offers but they kept pushing her to show more. She refused and made no sales. She seems kind of irritated but eventually posted this. Now why they would need to see her tits to buy her panties I have no idea but she fell for it and that is all that matters!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5743.JPG   IMG_5744.JPG  

IMG_5745.JPG  
If you see your pics on my posts and want them removed just ask a moderator and they will take them down. Don't get mad at me. I just post what I find. I do not personally know any of the women I have posted.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 11-08-2017 at 11:48 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MKee For This Useful Post: