View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
"One morning getting in the shower I look out the window and there's a bunch of roofers up there looking in the window, watching. They had started the day before. When they saw it was me, they quickly looked away and dispersed, going about their business. I later realized they were actually peeking on my wife while she showered."

Outstanding! Love when the opportunity to show the wife off goes well. Do you think she knew or was oblivious? What would be her reaction if you told her after the fact?
I forgot to mention that they were not on our roof, but a neighbor's roof. She does not wear her glasses to shower, so I think she was oblivious. If I had told her she would not have been happy...she's got this thing about tradesman like that. I don't know what it is, but she is extraordinarily uncomfortable around them if she doesn't actually personally know them. So my guess is that she wouldn't have been happy. Now, the teenage kids in the house behind? That didn't seem to bother her at all and I suspect she rather enjoyed that.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post: