Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 09:18 AM

Default Real life pantsing

I was in my teens during the 90's, the whole world of opportunities beckoning.

One day I was in a grocery store buying some provisions for my mother. While busy searching the aisles for the things I needed I came across a mother and her obstreperous son. She is a brunette in her 30's just ahead of me, checking for products in the same aisle as me. Her little son, around three or four years old is misbehaving; yelling, tantrums, running around, the whole ‘9-yards’.

Mum is not overly cute, but she certainly isn't ugly either. She was youthful enough to place her in the MILF category. She had all the right curves that women tend to have after becoming mothers and gaining a little weight, though she was not fat. Suffice it to say she had a sexy air about her. She was wearing a black t-shirt and a long purple skirt, one of those skirts that are thin and loose.

In his tantrum the little boy grabbed his mother's skirt all the while crying and carrying on. It’s a scene we have all witnessed. What happened next was sheer mastery, you could not have choreographed it better. The little boy suddenly gave a strong tug of his mother's skirt, this resulted in it being pulled down her legs to her mid thighs. On top of that, the unfortunate mother was left fighting for her honour and dignity as the skirt partially dragged her panties down too!
I could now see her voluptuous ass half covered and half-revealed in her underwear. She was wearing a pair of white panties. In the 1990's the popular design was the high-cut bikini style, I'm sure you know what kind of undies I'm talking about. They looked like they were made of nylon and seemed a bit worn out, as if they had seen better days. Clearly age had caused the elastic to fray and lose its tight elasticity, although they still looked good on her.

She quickly bent over to try and pull her skirt back up. I took advantage of her wardrobe malfunction to bathe in the view of her ass which was quite big. One of the legs of her panties had slid across to her lady-crack giving her a wedgie. As a result I could easily make out how hairy she was. Most women still hadn’t started shaving down there, and her luxuriant brunette bush covered most of the features of her pussy.

All this happened in a matter of maybe two seconds, three at most. But it aroused and stimulated my interest in women's underwear, added to that was the erotic scene of seeing a woman clearly embarrassed and at a disadvantage. All this conspired to cause me to become sexually aroused and sport a big erection (for me) and create a long-time memory that I used frequently to pleasure myself to in my mind and elsewhere.

She pulled her skirt back up, grabbed her son's hand and left as quickly as she could, with the kid still complaining. She avoided my stare, perhaps pretending that nothing at happened. In any case, I was highly astonished, excited, and appreciative of the opportunity of seeing all this happen at such close quarters. Fortunately for her, the store was pretty empty that day, and I was the only one that saw what had happened.

I really love those high cut panties of the 90's, and this episode may have a lot to do with it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post: