View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 06:13 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
I broke myself from patting my kids and Grandkids because of this. I did this for yrs. when hugging the kids I would just pat them on the butt, nothing sexual. We have a friend from Latin America who was visiting us. She is very short. When she and her daughter were leaving she gave me a hug. I never thought an patted her butt a couple of times before I realized what I was doing. I apologized but she just laughed and said it was ok. Surprisingly wife was ok with it too, lol.
You just reminded me of an occasion where I really embarrassed myself.
One evening, we were at a house-party of my wife's boss with a lots of her colleagues. One of her colleagues was a real looker, long blond hair, long legs all the way up to ..., and very fit in both meanings. She'd been through a messy separation a couple of years earlier and had stayed with us for about 3 months while getting herself together. She she was almost like one of the family, and if we had a kind of father-daughter relationship, it was definitely one where mental ****** was involved.
Anyway she comes in a bit late to the party with her new boyfriend, also a colleague of my wife, and they immediately come over to greet us. I give her the hug and without me thinking about it I am suddenly aware that she is grinning strangely at me as I realise that during the hug my one hand had slipped down and was patting and stroking her butt. Oooops. Wrong time and place to make that sort of move.
But it has changed the relationship as we now flirt outrageously with each other at any opportunity. My wife finds it amusing and is please to find I still have enough hormones circulating. And I live in hope that one day ...
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post: