View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 11:31 AM

Default Charlee

Well since i first came across this post I am no further at finding what really happened to Charlee. I have collect a vast amount of info pertaining to her, and her site.
I will start with what I do know....
I do know that her PO Box for her site was in fact located in Portland, OR. It took a long time to sort through all th info online, in which none of it is correct. That led me to find the loction of where she (and Zack?) took the pictures with her inside the Acura in various poses. This is also in Portland, OR
I do know that she had 2 sites online. her Interraacial movie was available on DVD as well as VHS, not sure why it's so hard to find.
I do know that Charlee stated on her "about me" page that her and her husband Zack went to a local Gloryhole back in Novenber of 2000 for the first time.
I do know she posted on her site that as of Apr 2003 all the VHS video's would be discontinued.
She then posted on the site and I quote "My website will be on hiatus after June 30th.
A huge "THANK YOU" to everyone that has supported my efforts over the past 2 1/2 years,
I couldn't have done it without you!" Not sure why she didn't post Zack and I, instead of just I when saying she couldn't have done it without her fans....
I do know that as of Nov 2003 the sites were shut down and as of Feb 2004 the site stated to contact the host imediately...
In 2005 Gloryholecity took over the site...Charlee had a deal with them back in 02 that if she provided exclusive pic's and short clips that she would have free access to the gloryholecity website....

What i don't know...Is why she/ they put the site on hiatus....and her and Zack just got out.
If she wanted to still communicate with her fans, I would think she woud have posted another email to contct her....and maybe for some of her fans, she did....
I've been told that her and Zack split. I cannot verify that, or deny it either..maybe they went too far?
I'm not sure how her and Zack venturing to gloryholes in New Hampshire, or Ct fits into the picture either. There's no time frame or date/location from the people on this site as to when this occured. After the site shut down?
It seems that a lot of people have met her, but it would be nice to know where and when.

On a good note though... I did find some Vintage Charlee pic's (she was around 23) as well as some more non-water marked photos.