View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 12:01 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Question Dear Abby

Funny. I always wondered about those Dear Abby type columns. However many did seem real and a lot of people seem to need others to explain simple things.
As for Dear Dollie, she became an exhibitionist early in our marriage. Good or bad, it was my training that caused it. Actually I used to think that. But as I got to know her family I soon found out that mom, dad, and her older sister were exhibitionists. Her mom and dad had sex in a small bedroom with only a blanket partially covering the doorway and nothing on the window. I found out first hand what could be seen, as did all the little neighbor kids and whatever adults cared to look in either opening. Her older sister was worse where she lived in the country. She was almost always topless, even when her little produce stand was open.
So Dollie was trained well in running around partially and completely unclothed. Funny, I used to think it was all my fault!
We had a tiny house on a slab. The windows were pretty much ceiling to floor. A teenaged pervert boy lived on the living room side. Two teenaged horny girls lived behind across the alley. We were also teenagers. Seems like any time I looked out the kitchen or living room windows one of them was looking in. My wife was almost always nude or so close to it she may as well have been. A lot of fucking and fondling went on also with Dollie and several GF's. Life was good!
Back then there were many delivery boys and men. Paperboy, mailman, electric and gas meter reader, fuel oil delivery, pizza, and more. Even in winter, unless very cold, the inner front door was wide open leaving only a full length storm door. Dollie always kept all windows and doors nice and clean and all curtains and blinds open wide. For the sun to shine in, she'd say!
Even the older neighbor guys often stopped to visit or to give her some extra eggs, rabbit, fish, or whatever they'd hunted recently. Eventually a few guys from work were doing the same. We always had plenty of dead animals to eat.
In 1994 I retired and we now live alone in the boonies on five acres. Ha! A few neighbors, car buddys, and delivery guys discovered Dollie goes nude inside and out. The big black biker LP guy told me once "your wife is an exhibitionist and I enjoy bringing LP gas. Too bad you don't use more of it." She'd be topless or nude everytime he delivered.
Sadly now the light meter is read from the office, we have a well, and no phone. Fast food will not deliver here so it's only a few hot rod buddys and kinky friends from around town who stop over. Right after we moved here two different perverted hot rod friends came over often and we'd sit out back on the pool deck. Both guys "accidentally" wore short shorts with their cock hanging out. Turned Dollie on!
Dollie had worn low tops but never nude around those two guys. After all, most times they were with their wives and we were at public car shows. Strangely Florida nude beaches on the other coast came up and questions about nudity. Next thing I knew Dollie would be topless around either of those two guys, and eventually a few other car guys. What began as new car friends ended up new nudists. Yep she was soon naked with her legs wide open visiting on the deck.
Dear Abby what should I do? We're way too old for this crap and it gets embarrassing.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: