View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:50 PM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason77256 View Post
I show my wife a lot at strip clubs and I've shown her on bourbon st many times. However, she has never shown off inside a Bourbon st strip club. She has been naked all over Bourbon street and in other areas in New Orleans. Sometimes in dance clubs, she will open her shirt so her breasts are out and dance that way sometimes for a few seconds and sometimes for several minutes. Once she walked all the way down canal street to the Doubletree totally topless with no paint or anything. She passed police, old ladies and hotel emloyees and nobody had an issue with it. In New Orleans, it is pretty much anything goes, so I don't think you will have any issues in the strip clubs.
Respectfully, I have to disagree here. It's not 'anything goes'; there are limits. My wife and I own a timeshare in the Quarter and we are there just about every year. We've talked to the cops and the locals in the Quarter about public nudity. Most of them (90%) don't have a problem with women showing their breasts. Some (50%-ish) only tolerated the breasts as long as it didn't cause a problem - crowds blocking roads, starting fights, etc. Almost all of them disapproved of full nudity. Anything 'below the belt', male or female, is unacceptable and will get you arrested, with the cooperation of the locals pointing you out to the cops.

Of course, all of that refers to public places - streets, bars, clubs. Read on for the strip clubs.

Quote:
In the strip clubs where my wifes clothes have been removed, the trick is to just ask. Just ask the stripper if she will pull your wifes boobs out and usually they will do it. If one dancer says no, just ask another. Sometimes there is a strict manager around or something and if so, they will just tell you they can't do it right then. More often than not, the dancers are happy to play with your wife because it gets them good tips.
Yes. And this is true because the management enforces very stricy rules about the strippers interacting with men. Women with women, however, is usually fair game. I have seen wives go up to the stage to tip the dancer, and sometimes they get a kiss, sometimes they get laid down and have their top pulled up for the dancer to play with their tits, and I have even seen one wife willingly stripped naked and sent back to her husband without her clothes. (The dancer returned them after her set, but the wife stayed naked in the corner anyway.) But Jason is right - the answer is JUST ASK.

Quote:
Also when dancers offer private dances, ask them if they will strip your wife and let you watch. Usually they will do it. It's really fun when the private area is not all that private.
They will usually do anything that a) they get paid for and b) they don't get arrested or fired for.

Enjoy your trip, wish I could be there to watch but my trip this year is in May