View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:25 PM

Thanked 16,249 Times in 1,134 Posts

It's mostly A. At least in my experience.

In college, I was visiting a friend in the high-rise dorm, and he showed me how just sitting at his desk studying, he could see into all the rooms of the all-girls dorm down below. The dorm windows all had curtains, but half-curtains, and you could still see in. So, we would watch girls undress all the time. And none of them thought the wiser. And it was like in the movies, too...these women wouldn't only change, but they would walk around their dorms topless for 15, 20, 30 minutes at a time. I even remember one girl answering her door topless and her boyfriend and his friend came in, and she stayed topless for about 3-5 minutes with boys guys watching--and I had a class with her and her boyfriend! Tons of girls masturbating, too.

Another time, I lived in a college apartment shaped in a V. From my window, I could only see into one other apartment--my sister's best friend. She was a total prude and a very unfriendly person in general. One day, though, my sister was hanging out in my apartment when the friend's light turned on...and the curtains were open for the first (and only time) all year. My sister and I watched as her friend undressed and starter masturbating in plain view. So my sister called her...and they haven't spoken to each other since, ha!

My wife and I were renting a house on vacation once. I went for a walk in the dark since it was the first time I was out of the city in decades, and when I was walking back up to the house, I saw my wife step out of the shower and comb her hair in plain view of the street and neighbors with the curtains wide open. I told her I had seen her, and she was totally oblivious and didn't even notice she was flashing the neighborhood.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: