View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:20 PM

Okay, this one is not a topless story and does not take place at a beach but it's such a fond memory, I thought I'd share it here.

Not lobg after my wife and I were together, we went to a summer party at one of her bosses houses. (She was working in an admin/recption type job. There were lots of families kids etc there when we arrive, wife dressed in jeand and a tanktop with a big shirt over top. We were hanging out with another woman who worked reception, cute short-haired brunette, like my wife in her early 30s at the time.

Much of the socializing was centered around the hot tub off the back patio. A few couples and kids were in the tub. One of my wife's bosses said a few times, "Hey why dont you take a dip?" to which she replied "I didn't bring a swimsuit." "Ah you could go in in your undies," he countered, to which she said "No way, I'm too shy."

Her freind, Coniie, gave pretty much the same response.

Any way a couple of hours and a number of drinks later, the families with kids started to leave. I think literally after the last set left, my wife, a little tipsy at this point, suddenly said. "Okay, adult swim!" and stripped off to her tanktop (no bra) and white panties. And hopped in the tub. Connie shortly followed suit, stripping to black bra and shorts. It didn't take my wife long to get out, standing beside the tub and chatting with her bosses, who were noticeably checking out her outfit:

Soaking wet tanktop made her dark full nipples as clear as day, and her thick brown bush was very very visible through her white panties.

I was surpised, as she hadn't done anything quite so exhibitionistic at that point, but love seeing the guys checking out her body. Connie was sadly not see thru at all, but she looked at my wife and loudly said "Nice muff!"

At which point my wife seemed surprised at how much she was showing and hopped back in the tub. Before emerging againg she asked for a towel, but I was never really sure how much she realized the extent to which she was showing off that day. Coincidentally or nor, she got promoted not long after that...
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post: