View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 07:54 PM

Wink Very Descriptive Review of Equus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I took the plunge and went to go see this myself. I'm glad I did. Here's everything I can remember:

The scene takes place about 10 minutes or so before the end of the play, since it's the climax. KearXstyn is really cute, cuter on stage than she looks in her headshots even, and she plays a flirtatious/sexually aggressive character, making the scene doubly hot.

The undressing took place at center stage, with the actors facing each other. Her costume was a flannel shirt and jeans. She started off by unbuttoning and taking off the shirt, revealing a white bra, which was larger than I expected it to be and surprised me, since her shirt hid her true chest size. She then unclasped the bra, slid it off, and was topless. Next, she undid her jeans, slipped them off, and was fully nude. I don't recall if she was wearing panties; either she wasn't, or they and the jeans both came off at the same time. Either way, at that moment, KearXstyn was standing there stark naked, directly in front of me. She has a very cute butt, but great breasts. She has medium-sized breasts: definitely not small, but not overly large either; just right, perfect, pale and round. I'll be thinking about those beautiful breasts for a long time. Her nipples were erect at the beginning of the scene, right after she took her bra off and particularly when she went in for the kiss with the lead actor (at which time he very nearly grabbed her ass! ) For those wondering about other particulars: she was trimmed, not shaved. Though truth be told, since I was sitting in the middle of the audience and she was facing sideways for most of the scene, I sadly never got that great of a look at her bush, as I was also trying to focus on, erm, too many other things at once, if you catch my drift (my drift being those fantastic breasts ). The undressing/kiss was the time during the scene that she was arguably the most exposed, since she moves around a lot afterwards and ends up covering up a bit towards the end of the scene.

After the initial undressing, she went and sat on a box towards the back of the stage (upstage left), facing away from the audience, with her legs spread wide, for quite a while, as the scene freezes and the two main male characters have a dialogue. The audience couldn't see anything during this part, but the lead actor was sure getting a great look at her most intimate parts, as he was standing right in front of her, his own exposed penis very close up near her vagina. After that, she turned around, sitting up so we see her ass, then faced the audience leaning forward, letting her breasts hang. This part lasted about 30 seconds or so. The main character then attacked her, so she jumped up, ran across stage, covered up a bit while the lead actor was threatening her, then hurriedly got dressed, again stage right, facing sideways, putting her jeans on first, and staying topless for several seconds afterwards, never putting the bra back on, but putting her shirt on top, leaving it open. As I said, there was a lot of movement during this last part of the scene, and my eyes were trying to follow too many things at once, so I don't consider her to be as exposed during this part. Once she was dressed, she ran off-stage. The whole scene lasted about 5 minutes, give or take.

Other details: It's a small, intimate theater with a raised stage. Seating is on the floor, not risers, and is on an incline. I was about 6 or 7 rows up from the stage, so I was maybe about 20-25 feet away. If you sit in the second row, though, you'll be right up close with the performers, though below them. Curiously, nobody sat in the front row for the performance, though if you were to, you'd have to be craning your neck up the whole time. If you go, I would say try to sit on the right side of the theater, about 3-5 rows back to get the best view, since she stands on the left (stage right) during the undressing, but this might backfire since the actors face each other directly and you might just end up mostly seeing the lead actor's ass; hard to tell. Lighting in the scene was dim, and there's an effect that creates a sort of window/grate-shaped shadow on the stage floor; you can see everything just fine, but it's darker than the other scenes in the show. The show is only running for a few more performances over the next two weeks, so get your tickets ASAP.

That's all I can remember. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Fango
Damn Fango!! The next time I go see a play with nudity, I have to remember to be as descriptive as you.

I have seen the play Equus performed before (a few years back) and what you wrote is how I remember the scene as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pthrilla For This Useful Post: