View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foboz View Post
Agreed, no public play whatsoever - if you want to understand anything about nudists, understand one thing: their attitude is that nudity does not equal sex and there is a kind of social camapaign amongst nudists to de-sexualize (and de-objectify) the naked human form. They really do just prefer to be nude and to them it's no different than when you or I hanging around in our favorite pair of jeans and t-shirt on a lazy afternoon.

Now, if you like the "lifestyle" scene there are plenty of places, like Hedonism, that you can engage in those activities too - just don't get the two confused: most nudists are not swingers (I imagine that the converse may also be true).
I disagree. What you are describing is old fashioned 1950's nudism. Most modern people that enjoy nude recreation are far more open minded than the nudists of the past, not that they are necessary swingers, some are and some are not, it is just that they are not hung up with "de-sexualizing" and "de-objectifying" the naked human form. Are there still old fashion traditional nudists? The answer is yes, however they are a dying breed and are literally dying off as are traditional nudist camps. In today's world, people are openly practicing public nudity on nude beaches such as Haulover in Miami and are traveling to nude vacation resorts and beaches in the Caribbean.

Not all nudists are swingers however I can assure you that close to 100% of swingers are nudists.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrPink For This Useful Post: