Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
I agree that indulging in sexual pleasure on nude beaches, while still being respectful of the nudist environment, can be a difficult balancing act. Obviously there are beaches where it's not only allowed, but widely practiced, such as Hedonism, Cap d'Agde and another nude beach in Mexico. But that's overseas.

When I was in St Martin (which is on a sad note is currently devastated by Irma ), my fiancée decided to let her exhibitionist juices flow. But that was at night, when and where only a few people could see us of even make out the fact that she was bottomless on the beach. It wasn't until we were far down the beach and out of sight that things got naughtier. I wouldn't have wanted unsuspecting non-voyeurs, particularly children, to see my fiancée and I getting each other off.

I think you can be adventurous while being discreet about it. Aside from adult-oriented beach resorts, there are precautions that can be taken to avoid getting "called out" for being a "perv." By all means have fun; but don't get a nude beach to get shut down in the process. We have so few left as it is.
so true!

What a wonderful description of some discreet public fun in St Martin!

here is some of our fun at a beach where visitors are tolerant of sexuality...
Attached Images

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post: