View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 05:49 PM

Thanked 2,672 Times in 148 Posts

As promised, here comes my second doctor-related ENF story. Well, it's more a story in a story.

# Japanese examination

While living in a dormitory during my study some years ago, I got to know lots of different people. Over the years, some of us became a group of six to eight who were quite close, I would even say friends. We met regularly and did all kinds of boring and crazy stuff together. One of these guys was Mayu. She was a stunning Asian-Italian gal, having a Japanese father and North-Italian mother. She was born in Germany and spent her childhood there but since her parents were both diplomats the family moved quite often between several countries, mostly in Europe. She was a language genius and she spoke German, Japanese and Italian fluently as well as a bunch of other languages.

From her look you would have never guessed that she was half-Asian as the European part of her genes was obviously a lot stronger. She was quite tall, probably around 1.70 and long, shiny, black hair framed her cute south-European looking face. Her eyes were big and round and of a dark color. She had a well-toned, slender body and while she didn't highlight her feminine charms at all with her rather casual style of clothing, it was still pretty obvious that the usual Asian sizes didn't apply to her. Also her manners and cultural habits were much more European than Asian.

I think it was even a subsequent gathering of her birthday - must have been her 22nd - when the usual round of us were once again sitting together drinking. With everyone getting more and more tipsy we eventually started playing truth or dare. I don't remember most of the game - nothing really exciting happened - but I do very well remember this particular round where Mayu chose truth. Since it was my turn I asked her "What was your most embarrassing moment?". I know, this wasn't the most imaginative question and the others were immediately demanding to narrow down the question. Since I didn't come up with a more precise question, another girl from the round jumped in and specified "What was your most embarrassing doctor visit?". The round approved this nice, appealing question with loud cheering. Mayu was smiling sheepishly and her ears were turning red. This showed that she apparently had quite some story to tell.

"Well. Um.. Where should I start?" Mayu was nervously wriggling on her place. She finally pulled herself together and started to tell the following story.

"Few years ago when I was at 11th grade my parents told me they need to move to Japan for 10 months. It's my dad's home country and apparently he got an offer from the government to assist with some diplomatic negotiations. Since I wasn't 18 yet the plan was to take me with them for half a year. I was supposed to leave the school in Germany and attend a private school in Japan during that time. I was not amused at all. Speaking Japanese was not a problem but I don't really like their culture. I've visited my father's home country several times before, which was fine but I just didn't like how serious and conservative everything is over there. There's just no fun, no ease."

"Well, I had no choice and moved there with my parents. I had to attend that damn school and to wear one of those stupid school uniforms. I think I was through all this for a few months already, when one day it was announced that everyone had to see the school doctor for a regular check-up. Of course I was trying everything to avoid this. I hate doctor visits and the vision of visiting an unknown doctor in a foreign country was driving me crazy. I tried to persuade my teachers and even the administration to spare me since I was actually German and basically just attending the school temporarily. Also I told them I had a normal check-up just a few months ago in Germany. But it was all in vain. They told be that the examination was mandatory in 5th, 8th and 11th grade and had to be done by the school's doctor only. God, I was pissed! And I was right, because it became worse than I had thought."

Mayu's cheeks were burning red while she told the story and everyone was glued to her lips. And I was damn aroused by the story to say the least.

"We were 11 girls in the class and we were all called to the doctor's office together. The office basically was just a big room with some chairs, a desk and a gurney. I don't know really why but I'd expected a female doctor. But it was a man who was sitting behind the desk. He was rather old and sort of pudgy and he had a half-bald head. Someone I would not even choose if I were deathly ill. There were two nurses in the room too, an older woman and a young student just a few years older than us. We we lined up in front of the chairs I slowly realized that we were supposed to have the examination all together. Then the nurse came over to us and asked us to take of our clothes. All of them, she expressly underlined. I was completely in disbelief and thought at first I misunderstood it. I asked again and desperately tried to explain my situation again and implored them to let me go. But the old nurse was just snippy and only repeated her order. The student nurse looked at me sympathetic though. They seemed to be experienced with rebellious teens and probably thought I was just another one. My classmates were almost finished with undressing and standing restlessly at their place covering up their private parts. One or two were sobbing. Reluctantly I took off my shoes, uniform and finally underwear and covered up with my arms."

I saw that Mayu had started sweating a little bit at her nose and lip. She didn't look at us while she was talking and her eyes were staring at the bottle of beer in her hands. She had sc****d off almost half of the bottle label already. Clearly she was embarrassed by telling the story which made it even hotter for me.

"Then the first girl was called to walk over to the nurses and step on a scale. The student nurse wrote down the weight before the girl had to turn around and stand straight with the back against the wall facing the group while her height was measured. She had to put both arms on her sides while doing this which left her quite exposed to the group. Can you imagine that? I mean, I'm not prudish in any means, but this was just ridiculous! I mean, you don't need to be naked to get your weight and size measured, do you? The girl was then sent over to the doctor while the next one from the group was called to the nurses."

"I was rather to the end of the line, so I had to watch for quite some while. Seemed that my classmates were typical Asians. Mostly small boobs and a good portion of black bush down there. I watched how the disgusting doctor used his stethoscope to auscultate the girls' lungs and then his hands to palpate their throat, breasts and tummy. Finally it seemed he used some cotton swab to take a vaginal smear. Girls who were through all this were allowed to put on their clothes again and wait in the group again."

"Most of my classmates were dressed again when it was finally my turn. Though I had time to prepare myself, I could hardly control myself when walked over to the nurses. I suddenly felt utterly exposed as I realized I was the only foreigner in the room. Well, I'm half Asian but I don't really look and feel like one. I had the impression all eyes were focussing on me when I stepped down from the scale and stood with the back against the wall. I didn't dare to look at the group but I had the impression the room was extra silent in the moment I put my arms down and let go of my cover. Oddly I was pretty annoyed that just in this moment I could not avoid tears welling up in my eyes. I guess it was mostly because of the fury I tried to suppress but also the embarrassment of being at the center of attention."

"It must have been an unusual sight for everyone in the room since I look quite different from the typical Asian. I was taller than the other girls and my skin tone was darker. And of course.. um.. I had larger boobs than most of the Asian girls. Also, um, I'm not so much into a bush down there. I had trimmed my pubes to a small landing strip. That was probably quite a surprise for them. At least the old nurse pulled up her eyebrows with a dismissive look. I quickly covered my private parts again and walked over to the doctor. He saw the tears running down my cheeks and stroked my shoulders with his small, grubby hands which made made my flesh creep. He told me that there's no reason to be scared and it will all be over in a minute which made even more angry. This jerk was talking like I were a little child! He then grabbed my arms and put them down to my sides. He took a long look at my body, then he ran the stethoscope across my back and my chest. I looked away and was fighting with new tears when he started to palpate my boobs. Finally he asked me to stand still while he grabbed a swab and reached between my legs. I was holding my breath but then it was over. He looked at me, stroked my cheek and told me I was a brave girl. I didn't say anything, hurried over to my place and got dressed again as quickly as possible."

Mayu looked at us. "Well, that was my story." And then she added jokingly with a harsh undertone: "And you're better not finding this hot!" We all laughed but I stayed hard for the rest the evening.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post: