Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:01 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
I definitely will. I guess after reading Vcpl post I am somewhat spooked about driving the interstate three hours with my wife's tits completely exposed to get reported or arrested. I was going to surprise the wife by taking our convertible mustang but after reviewing his post maybe safer taking our SUV or truck. Only really tall trucks can see into my truck. Everyone can see in the mustang.

Any advice making the drive less risky? I know the time on the bridge is safe from any law enforcement. I am traveling till Wednesday and stayed the night at the house. I took a picture of the bridge and sent to my wife with a caption saying get ready. She replied I will be by Saturday. Also as I'm driving looking at the overpasses I realized she will be more exposed than she thinks.

Here is a safer idea for driving: When you come up to a trucker have her hold up a sign that reads "Wanna see my tits?" or something similar. If she gets a thumbs up or other signal, have her flash for 10 seconds or so. She still gets exposed but with much less danger of offending someone.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post: