View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 PM

Thanked 4,082 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
My wife probably has developed her fantasies thru some prompting from me, but she adds things that I haven't mentioned to her, so what may start with my suggesting something, expands to an act that she dreams about.
She loves to be seen naked, by our friends, and by complete strangers. We make up situations where she is seen "accidently" by friends and once seen, I insist that she remains exposed. There have been several times that she has been sunbathing naked in our back yard when friends have dropped by and she had nothing with which to cover herself.
While traveling she has been seen by several room service and pizza delivery people. She has accepted the challenge to get ice from the ice machine while naked (and was caught). Same for the soda machine. She has stripped on stage for me and 40-50 strangers.
We have hiked all day with her naked, except for shoes, with no clothes to put on with us, and met other hikers on the trails. While posing naked for me at a beach, several people walked by and stopped and watched while I took pictures.
She has gone to a male friend's home naked and had to stay that way alone with him until I went to pick her up or he brought her home. We have done this several times.
The underlying theme seems to be to be put in a situation where she has little or no choice of being exposed. She likes to be put in a state of "controlled helplessness" where the option of covering her nakedness has been taken away from her.
Those are some good ones. If you have the time, please share some of your/her favorites.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post: