Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Twisted Bliss: Alexa Humiliates Everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 05:09 AM

Monday Night Raw

A graphic airs announcing that Kelly Kelly will return next week, being re-introduced by her friend, Maryse.

Natalya makes her way down to the ring in her black and white catsuit. She stretches in the ring getting ready for her opponent. Alexa Bliss' music hits and she makes her way onto the ramp, wearing a “little miss Bliss” t-shirt and her usual tight black trunks, showing off her thick ass and thighs.

Alexa: Well, well, well Nattie. Look what the cats dragged in. You're the old hag they sent me out here to face? Does that fat ass of your's still fart all the time, Nattie? Your career is a joke and I'm about to prove it. But Stephanie McMahon had a little chat with me in the back before I came out here. She wanted me to tell you that there was a change to our match. It's no longer a regular singles match, but rather a bra & panties match. So not only am I going to beat you Nattie, but I'm going to completely humiliate you and revealing that flabby, cellulite filled ass of your's to this whole crowd. And they can get a nice look at those big, fake titties of your's too while they're at it!

Alexa slams down the mic and slowly walks to the ring, stepping through the ropes and taunting Nattie.

Natalya vs Alexa Bliss – Bra & Panties match

Nattie and Alexa lock up and Nattie immediately shoves Alexa onto her back. Nattie mounts Alexa and delivers a few punches before Alexa grabs her by the throat and pushes her off. Alexa runs and dropkicks Nattie in the face as she gets up. Bliss grabs Natalya by the hair and slams her face into the turnbuckle.

Alexa: Let's give you a little makeover Nattie! C'mon, eat the turnbuckle!”

Alexa slams Nattie's face into the turnbukle over and over again, causing her to moan with each slam. Alexa grinds Natalya's face against the turnbuckle pad with one hand while getting a quick smack of the voluptuos blonde's ass in. You hear a muffled “ouch” as Nattie's ass jiggles from the spank. Alexa turns Natalya around, takes her by the hair and swings her to the other side of the ring, making her land on her stomach. Bliss walks over and stands on Nattie's back with one foot on the back of her head and the other on the Canadian's large ass. Alexa plays to the crowd, even bowing, while still keeping her victim in position. Alexa stands over Natalya and begins to start unzipping her body suit, only for Nattie to roll over and push Bliss away with her feet. Nattie gets up and charges at Bliss, clotheslining her. She takes Bliss by the pigtails and sends her face-first into the floor. Alexa tries to crawl away but Nattie grabs her by the legs and drags her back.

Natalya: Where do you think you're going? You wanted to play? Let's play!

Nattie takes Bliss by the legs and catapalts her into the corner before running and splashing her into the seated position. Nattie slowly feels up her legs, rubbing her ass before running into the corner, going hip first into Alexa's face. Nattie gives Alexa a humiliating stinkface, gyrating left and right across her face.

Natalya: Oh yeah Alexa, you like me now? Are you having fun?

Nattie steps forward and alley oops Bliss out of the corner. She sets her sights on Alexa's top and begins pulling it overhead. Alexa squirms and manages to wriggle free, rolling out of the ring. Nattie runs out and follows here, chasing Bliss around the ring. Alexa gets back into the ring and then stomps Natalya as she tries to get in. Bliss takes Nattie by the hair d****s her neck over the second rope. Alexa takes her powerful thing and hangs it over Natalya's head, choking her on the ropes. Nattie coughs and gags as Alexa mocks her. Bliss finally lets going and drags Nattie to the center of the ring for a suplex. Nattie groans in pain as she rolls over on her stomach. Alexa stands over Nattie's body as she gets to all fours and jumps, slamming her pelvis down onto Natalya's back. Alexa gets comfortable, sitting on Nattie's back and locks her in a camel clutch. She wipes the hair out of Nattie's face to show the whole world her humiliating position.

Alexa: Aww let's let everybody see that pretty face! You wanted to play, Nattie? Well you're my little toy now!

Alexa pulls back on Nattie's neck, causing her involuntarily moan each time Alexa pulls.

Alexa: You know Nattie, this moans just make it extra humiliating for you. Might have to change your name to Alexa's b*tch if this keeps up!

Alexa slams Nattie's face into the mat before taking her by the hair and grinding her face into the it. Bliss takes the zipper on Nattie's catsuit and pulls it halfway down to right before her ass. She then pulls Nattie's upper body out of the catsuit, revealing Nattie in just a tan bra, her DD breasts on display. Nattie wakes up and realizes her predicament. She didn't want anyone seeing her breasts or ass, she only even got the fake breasts to assure she'd make it to WWE. Nattie screams as she wriggles free, her breasts bouncing as she crawls away. Natalya decides to continue with the catsuit hanging by her waist, still covering her lower half. Alexa runs at Nattie but walks right into a spinebuster. Natalya begins mounting the much smaller vixen and choking her.

Natalya: You wanna see my tits so bad Alexa, huh? Well how about I give you a little personal tour!

Nattie smothers Alexa's face between her breasts, engulfing Alexa's whole head in the cleavage of her bra. Nattie sits up and Alexa gasps for air. As Alexa is gasping, Nattie grabs Alexa's top and pulls it up over her head, revealing Bliss' black push-up bra. Alexa rolls across the ring, covering her chest as she looks up at Nattie with rage. Bliss tries to take a swing but Nattie ducks and grabs her legs. She puts Bliss in the sharpshooter as Alexa begs and pleads, even tapping out to no avail. Alexa screams out in pain as Nattie apples even more pressure, knocking Bliss out. Nattie smiles as she finally lets go. She rolls Alexa onto her back and plays up to the crowd.

Nattie: Who here wants to see Alexa's ass?

The crowd goes wild as Nattie smirks and begins lowering Alexa's trunks on her body. Alexa wakes up as her trunks are around her knees and boots Nattie in the face with both feet. Alexa scoots into the corner and pulls them back up while also pulling something out of the turnbuckle pad. Nattie walks back over and grabs her by the hair but Bliss hits Nattie in the face with brass knuckles! Nattie hits the floor hard, her breasts still jiggling seconds after falling. Bliss has a sinister look on her face as she rolls Neidhart onto her stomach and begins pulling down the catsuit. She gets the catsuit past Nattie's large ass, now just being covered by a tan thong. Alexa can't help but give it a hard spank, causing Nattie's fat ass to jiggle. Alexa finally pulls the entire catsuit off, winning the match.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Alexa poses, holding Nattie's catsuit in one hand while she's planted her foot on Nattie's big right ass cheek. Bliss mockingly kicks it, causing the fat cheeks to shake. Alexa gets a knocked out Nattie onto her knees puts her ass next to her face.

Alexa: I think it's about time we wake this b*tch up! Remember when you gave me that stinkface? Well my turn, skank!

Alexa takes Nattie by the hair and forces her head right into her ass. Alexa laughs and poses as she grinds Nattie's face against her perfect firm ass. She even makes Nattie 'pucker up' forcing her to kiss each one of Bliss' cheeks. Nattie begins to wake up and can't believe that she's been stripped to her bra and panties. She screams and realizes that her hands aren't even big enough to hide everything. As this happens, Alexa kicks her in the gut and gives her a DDT. As Alexa sits up, she gives yet another smack to Natalya's ass, this time leaving a red handprint on her left cheek. Bliss rolls Nattie onto her back and stands on her stomach before climbing to the top rope. She hits Twisted Bliss, completely knocking Nattie out. Bliss smirks as she sees Natalya, totally unresponsive.

Alexa: Let's see this big tits you paid all this money for!

Alexa immediately goes for Nattie's bra, unclasping it. She slowly removes it, as Natalya's massive breasts fall into place. Bliss swings it around before dropping it in the middle of the ring. She then grabs Nattie's thong and quickly pulls it down her thick thighs and legs, leaving Nattie entirely nude! Alexa grabs a microphone and gets Nattie on her knees, holding her by the hair with one hand and holding the mic with the other. Nattie's pussy and massive breasts are on display for some fans, while other lucky fans get a look at her big bare ass.

Alexa: So was this a great debut or what? But now is not the time to rest. Ya see, earlier in the show I saw something that made me sick. Sicker than I bet poor Nattie will feel when she wakes up. I saw an ad that Kelly Kelly was coming back next week, and being accompanied by Maryse no less! I thought we were past talentless skanks invading this company. I used to watch WWE from home and just want to get my hands on those two little barbie dolls so bad. Before I was even a wrestler I knew I could humiliate them. And to think they've both won the Divas Championship, Maryse even winning it twice. Maryse, all that tells me is that you can suck a cock better than Kelly, hon. You two are the reason that poor Nattie here had to get her big fake tits, in hopes of being hot enough to compete with trash like Smelly Kelly. I've been itching to beat up you two bimbos for years now, so I'm going to issue a challenge for next week. I want both of you in a NO DQ handicap match. And I'll tell you what, to dumb it down for you guys, we'll start in our bikinis. To win, you just have to pin me or I have to pin each of you. And the caveat, the loser, or losers in your case, has to be the winner's servant for a week! Let's just say that what I've done to poor Nattie here doesn't even compare to what I plan to be doing to you bimbos! See ya next week!

Alexa smiles as she tosses Nattie to the mat by her hair. Alexa takes Natalya's bra, balls it up and stuffs it right in her mouth. She mocks Nattie again before stepping on her stomach, walking over her and leaving the ring. A few minutes later, Nattie awakens, choking on her own bra, with drooling running down her mouth as she panics. She quickly bolts out of the ring, trying to cover her pussy with one hand and tits with the other, sprinting down the aisle without even bothering to remove her own bra gag.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: