Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: The Diva Wars
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 09:59 PM

FYI the matches will be in more detail for the PPVs. They'll be fairly long so would you rather see me post each match as their own individual parts or one huge post for the whole PPV?

Part 3: The War Begins

Paige and Summer Rae make their way down to the ring first and stretch. Lana and Naomi come out, with Lana holding a large sign, with a blown up picture of Summer Rae hogtied with Lana straddling her. Summer is furious and waits and wants Lana to start off the match with her.

Lana & Naomi vs Paige & Summer Rae

Lana and Summer start in the ring and Summer immediately tackles Lana to the ground. She mounts Lana and slams her head off the ground, over and over again. Summer yanks up Lana by her ponytail and brings her over to the turnbuckle. Summer slams Lana's face off the turnbuckle and turns her around. She uses her long legs to choke Lana while nowhere for her to go. Summer drags Lana over to her corner and tags Paige in.

Paige send Lana into the corner and running forearms her in the face. Paige pulls on Lana's arm, making her walk into a clothesline. Lana starts to crawl to her corner but Paige grabs her legs and drags her back. Paige tags in Summer, who stomps on Lana's back a few times. Summer puts one foot on Lana's back and pulls on her hair, putting a lot of stress on Lana's neck. Summer goes to run off the ropes but Naomi pulls the rope down, sending Summer over the top rope and down to the outside. Lana recovers and goes out after her.

Lana picks up Summer by her hair and throws her into the barricade. Lana picks up Summer and throws her into the apron. Summer gets rolled back into the ring by Lana, who begins stomping away. Lana drags Summer over to the bottom rope and starts choking her on it. Naomi gets off the apron and taunts Summer from the outside, mocking her choking. As Lana distracts the ref, Naomi slaps the taste out of Summer's mouth. Lana pulls Summer up and body slams her. She puts one foot on Summer's stomach and steps over her, causing Summer to scream in pain. Lana smiles at the sight of Summer's misfortune.

Lana makes the tag to Naomi who gets in the ring and has a smile on her face. Lana grabs Summer by the hair and Naomi turns around and bends over. Lana shoves Summer's face directly into Naomi's ass crack as Naomi twerks on her face. Lana finally releases Summer and tosses her on her back before getting on the apron. Summer can't believe her face was forced so deep into Naomi's ass. She can still taste her. Naomi stands over Summer and grabs her by a clump of hair and gets in her face.

Naomi: That taste good Summer? That big beak of your's practically got me off! Hungry for more Summer, how about eating the mat?

Naomi pinches Summer's nose and then rubs her face into the mat. Naomi grabs a handful of Summer's hair and wipes her own boots on Summer's hair, 'cleaning' them. Naomi drags Summer over to the middle rope and d****s her chin on it. Naomi turns around and uses her ass to choke Summer on the ropes, bouncing up and down and causing Summer to gag. Naomi tosses her back into the middle of the ring. Summer tries to crawl to Paige to make the tag but Naomi stands over her, jumps and slams all her weight onto Summer's back. Naomi brings her back over to Lana and makes the tag. Naomi puts Summer in a full nelson while Lana grabs her from under the chin.

Lana: You like eating ass, Summer? Did Naomi taste good to you? Huh?

Lana slaps the taste out of Summer's mouth and mocks her. Lana slaps her yet again. Then Lana goes for a forearm the face but Summer ducks and it hits Naomi. Lana turns around, only to be spinning heel kicked by Summer. Summer desperately crawls over and makes the tag to Paige right as Lana tags Naomi back in. Paige spears Naomi to the ground and punches her in the head, multiple times. Paige also knocks Lana off the apron.

Paige picks up Naomi and puts her head between her legs. She spanks Naomi's large ass a few times, causing a shriek from her. Paige picks up Naomi for a powerbomb but Naomi rolls through for a roll up that Paige kicks out of at two. Naomi turns around into a superkick by Paige. Lana tries to get up on the apron but Summer Rae comes from behind and tosses her backwards. She grabs Lana's legs and puts her in the Indian Deathlock outside the ring. Lana is in massive amounts of pain. Meanwhile in the ring, Naomi misses the Rear View, allowing Paige to kick her in the stomach and nail the Rampaige. 1....2....3!

Winners: Paige & Summer Rae

Summer finally breaks the hold on Lana and Paige and Summer celebrate in the ring. After spending a few minutes in the ring, Lana limps her way in and starts yelling at Paige & Summer. Summer clotheslines Lana and Paige immediately reaches for Lana's skirt. Paige gets the crowd riled up as she tears off Lana's skirt, revealing a pair of black panties. Lana crawls towards the apron where Naomi is on the outside. Naomi and Lana lock hands but Summer is pulling on Lana's legs, stretching her out and giving the crowd and amazing view of her ass. Finally Summer lets go, sending Lana into Naomi and forcing both of them to run off. Stephanie McMahon comes out with a microphone.

Stephanie: Do you two think you're funny? You got lucky tonight. But next week, I make my return to the ring. And I'll go one on one, with Kelly Kelly, in a bra and panties match, where the winner is the one to strip them down to the underwear AND either pin or make them submit. And if anyone interferes in that match, they will immediately be fired. Ya see, I could fire all six of you right now, but that just wouldn't be fun, no. I want to humiliate you, I want you six to beg for me to fire you. And I can guarantee to you, I always get what I want.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: