View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 09:17 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toenail View Post
Thanks for the great photos! I was in Key West for a while years ago on a job, but not during the time of the Fantasy Fest. Key West seemed to me to be very Gay-oriented. Years later I heard of the Fantasy Fest, but I never went to it. Based on my experience in Key West, I thought any naked people there would be almost entirely gay men. Now I have seen pictures of it on OCC, and it appears from the photos that the naked people are all women. I know that only photos with women in them would be posted here, but the same is true of other events like the Fremont Solstice Parade, the World Naked Bike Ride, and Pedro's nude beaches. But these other events also have some photos of both men and women together, while the Fantasy Fest photos I have seen are all women, no nude men. Please, can anybody estimate the ratio of nude women to nude men at Fantasy Fest? Thanks!
As a 5 time FF attendee, I can say that on any given night (and more so towards the end of the week) there will be 10 to 20 women wearing nothing but paint and sandals. About 60% of the people there are tourists, fully dressed and taking pictures. Of the 40% who are there to party, about 30% of the women are topless wearing paint or some body jewelry. Total nudity on the street is rare (it's still illegal, even in the party zone). In the bars and private parties, anything goes. As far as nude men goes, I have never seen any on the street - that will get you busted real quick. Some of the loincloths are rather skimpy, though. The 800 block of Duval is the gay section. But FF is overwhelmingly a hetero party.
If you want lots of totally nude women, pay the $10 and go to the rooftop nude bar at the "Garden of Eden" (above the Bull, at Duval & Caroline St)

I believe this pic https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1281289320 (and others like it were taken at the Kink Party.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post: