View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 08:41 AM

Default hates her past

My wife and I have been married 45 yrs. She was 18 and a virgin when we married. I was 19. She is the daughter of a Baptist preacher. Our lives took a very strange turn in 1976 four years into our marriage. I had a very good paying job of treating oil wells. I had to be on call. I worked day and night maybe not coming home for several days or weeks. I discovered she was having an affair with our 45 year old black neighbor. I left at 5 pm one evening to go on a job. Half way to the job it was cancelled do to drill bit twisted off. It was about 11pm when I got back home and found the light on in our bedroom. Wife was in the shower and the sheets on the bed were on the floor and a huge wet spot in the middle of the bed. I touched it and it was slick and smelled like semen. When the wife came out of the shower she was shocked to see me home and I pointed at the wet spot. She turned red and said we need to talk. She told me about 11 months earlier she was sitting in the living room in her nighty one summer night about 10pm paying bills at the kitchen table when she heard the front screen door shut. She turned around and there he stood all 6ft butt naked. She asked what the hell he thought he was doing in her house. He grabbed her and forced her to the bed room and shoved her on the bed. She was fighting and swore she was going to called the police. She wouldn't open her legs. He slapped her and told her to open. He said go a ahead call the police. He said they will arrest me and it will be all over the papers you were ****d by a black man. Your husband will not touch you again and you will divorce and your family disown you. She said he rammed it in her and she told him she was going to tell me and he said go ahead he will get mad and come over to get me and I will kill him and it will be all your fault. She said it was quick and when he was through he left. She didn't tell anyone because she was sure what he said was true and hoped it wouldn't happen again. But he came over four more times when she finally thought if she was going to have to put with him f__king her she just as well enjoy it. So she relaxed and let him have her and she said it actually felt good. So, here we are she said crying. If you want to divorce me I will understand. Well it turned me on. I didn't get mad. I wanted to watch and told her so which she was surprised and I told her to tell him I knew about them and wanted to watch. So for several years I watched him and his buddies with her. She enjoyed it. He took her to strip clubs. She became friends with the strippers and got on stage many times and stripped with them. She stopped wearing panties and bras. Became a real nudist. Loved being naked. Dressed sl*tty everywhere she went. We went to adult nudist resorts where she would pull trains with all the men and many many more kinkier things she will not talk about now. She wants to forget all of it and has gone religious. She will become angry if I bring up anything of our past. But one thing she did she will not tell me what happened. She and the neighbor just took off together one Friday afternoon, didn't tell me where they were going or coming back. They were gone 10 days. She came back home on the tenth day at 10am naked, her hair stiff with semen, she staggered into the house with swollen eyes like she hadn't slept in days and stank like a locker room. Her breasts were swollen and bruised. Her inner thighs were bruised and her pussy lips swollen and very red as well as her vagina. It was blood red and gaping really big time. She could hardly walk and was pregnant which I didn't know until three months later. To this day I don't know whoes baby it is. It is black. We raised it as our own. Her parents think we adopted it. To this day she will not tell me where she went or what happened. I have begged her to tell me but she will start crying and yelling no no no. So I will never ask her again or mention her past but I sure enjoy remembering it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pussywatcher50 For This Useful Post: