View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:29 AM

Default Intentional or accidental groping

Today I had a fond memory from the past and I got to thinking that others may have had the same opportunities I have to feel up a girl or two.
One of my first experiences with this was in high school gym class. I had a class that required us to do team building exercises and on one particular day the event certainly benefitted the males in the class. Everyone had to stand on an elevated stage, close their eyes and fall into the open arms of 8 other students who stood facing each other with their arms out. The person then fell and the arms would catch them from below.
Our gym teach showed us how to do this with the person facing the crowd so that they fell chest first into the arms. You can see where I going with this....
So the first girl was a brunette about 5'2" with a medium build (not fat but not too skinny) that I had known since I was 9 years old. Over the years she had developed a great pair D cup breasts that all the girls wanted and all they guys wanted to feel up. When she stood at the stage I didn't even think about her boobs hitting my arm but when she fell I realized that I inadvertently had a hand full of soft tits in my hand. I then enjoyed fondling her until she got on her feet. He must have felt the grope, but she didn't seem to mind.
The second girls was a thin brunette with b-cup breasts. I made sure I was lined up for her fall. As her breasts lay on my hands I vigorously fondled her breasts. They were small but rather firm. When she got down she had a big smile on her face! She said she wanted to do it again. I couldn't believe she was getting off on it!
The third girl was also a thin brunette. As she fell I did the same as the second girl and I was surprised with how firm her breasts felt. When she got down her face indicated that not only did she feel the fondle but that she felt she was taken advantage of. She told the fourth girl to go up what had happened so the last girl made all the guys move towards her feet. She was a blond with boobs that I had to feel so when she fell I quickly moved my hand up to feel her c-cup tits. She thought that she outsmartted us.
The gym teacher told all the girls at the end that they could have just fallen back first. I should have thanked him for not revealing that tactic earlier in the game.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post: