View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:42 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Wink A bit different....

My wife and I started dating young, and we were each other's first. We have lived a more exciting life through her sister who now is happily married with many kids,but was a wild child. She lived with us for two years and she had boyfriends, one night stands, parties where she would disappear with several guys at a time, wore short skirts with no panties, and unlined bathing suits that showed everything when wet. We never knew who would be in our apartment in the mornings, and sometimes there would be more than one guy that had stayed the night. She would gladly tell us of her experiences, down to how big they were, did they go down on her, screw her in her butt, or how they tasted when she blew them. She even kept a rating system on how many times she came. One night I was walking our hound and went behind my first floor apartment to see about 6 or 7 guys standing there, drinking beer and looking through her bedroom window watching her service two guys at once. They said she never closed the blinds and there was a show a couple of nights a week. One said he discovered the show one night when he chased some kids away from the window, and saw what had gotten their attention. To my surprise, the window was actually up and bit and you could hear her groans through the screen. The apartment had a/c, and we usually kept the windows closed tight. I was concerned that the guys, some of whom I knew, would think it was my wife, not her sister, but everyone seemed to know who it was.

I got a call one day about noon, from a college about 100 miles away. I knew my sister-in-law had gone there with a girlfriend for a concert, but had not returned. That was not unusual. The guy on the phone asked if I could come get her. I drove up that afternoon and found the guy in one of the boy's dorms, and he walked me to a common room with sofas, chairs and a TV. My sister-in-law was passed out on the sofa nude, with her legs spread wide open and cum all over her. Her clothes were nowhere to be found. He got her an old sweatshirt and we lifted her, only to hear her fight us to put her down. When I laid her back down, more cum had just rolled out and down her left leg. Her vagina was gaping open, and her lips bright red. Clearly she had been on drugs, or was given drugs and booze. There were also some of the negatives lying around from where someone had taken Poloroid photos. Remember, this was the 1970's. We finally got her into my car, in the backseat with a beach towel under her. Several times on the trip back, she had taken off the sweatshirt and was sitting up so anyone could see her. I kept the windows down, and the fresh air seemed to bring her around some so by the time we were home at the apartment, she just hopped out of the car and strolled to the door, naked, and just stood there until I got to it with a key. When she walked in, our male dog went after her like she was Lassie in heat. I had never seen him so turned on, and she just laughed it off and she and the friendly pooch went back to her room. I didn't see her for 3 days, and then she acted like nothing had happened. I have no idea if she remembered anything that happened. She never mentioned it, and never thanked me for getting her.

Once she met her final boyfriend, now husband, she stopped, and to hear her now, she was a virgin when she got married.

I appreciate her openness and freedom, and my wife and I loved hearing her tell her reviews of the guys she saw. Looking back, it was truly a different time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: