View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:39 AM

Thanked 1,934 Times in 186 Posts

My missus broke her wrist a few years back and then during physio snapped a tendon in her thumb - so had to have an op on her wrist / thumb and had to sleep in the spare bed with her arm hung up from the door in a plaster cast. She had to have very strong pain killers during this episode which lasted about 10 days. When my mate heard this, he said I wish I could see how she did that - I can't picture it - must have been very awkward sleeping like that.
I actually took a flash picture of her doing this - her tits fully exposed - she never even noticed she was in such a deep sleep. She never knew about the pic - she's quite a prude in that way - she has to be in the 'mood' for any sexual play antics.

A few months later - my mate was round with his wife and the wrist subject came up during a few drinks- I had completely forgotten about the picture - so I took him upstairs to my office computer and showed him the pic - sworn to secrecy - she would have killed us both if she knew he was looking at her superb tits (large nipples). To say he was gobsmacked was an understatement !! I deleted the pic in front of him - with the words - 'This never existed - right !?'
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post: